Chapter Twelve

"It's been wonderful meeting you Ryan" Violet hugged Ryan "I hope we will be seeing you again soon"

"I'm sure you will" Ryan smirked at Lily "And thank you for letting me be a part of such a special occasion"

"Tell Gemma I'll email her the edited photos" Lily smiled at her Mom. She hugged her and then hugged her Dad.

"And remember if it gets too much, this will always be your home" Tom (Lily's Dad) reminded Lily and she nodded.

"Right shall we go?" Lily looked at Ryan, he nodded and walked towards the car. Lily followed him, she got in the passengers side, Ryan had agreed to drive home.

"Bye honey, I'll call you tonight" Violet waved at Lily as they drove off the drive way. Ryan glanced over and saw Lily rest her head back on the head rest, he reached over and took her hand in his "You okay?"

"Yeah" Lily turned to Ryan and nodded, she never in a million years expected her life to take her turn in this direction. Things were finally looking up for her...

××

The drive home wasn't too bad, Ryan drove straight back to Lily's apartment so she could get rid of her things "So we'll drop off your things and then get this rental car back" Ryan smiled as he locked up the car, they had parked in the front of the apartment block so it was easier to carry Lily's bags.

"Okay, do you have any plans for later?" Lily smiled as she walked beside Ryan through the lobby and towards the elevator.

"Erm I have some stuff to do at the studio, then I'll probably be picking my girlfriend up and taking her for dinner. That's if she wants to" Ryan smirked and Lily just stared.

"Did you just say girlfriend?" She stuttered, Ryan nodded "Oh"

"Well that's kind of what you are isn't it?"Ryan laughed a little when he realised Lily was shocked.

"Yeah I guess, it just sound weird coming from you" Lily looked up at Ryan who was now leaning over her "So I am officially your girlfriend?"

"I hope so" Ryan found Lily's shock amusing "That's okay with you right?" He asked on a more serious tone.

"Yeah that's more than alright, I just..." Lily started.

"Oh thank god I was starting to wonder..." Ryan kissed Lily gently as the elevator door opened. Lily took her key out of her jacket and unlocked the door of her apartment.

"Anna" she called out as her and Ryan put Lily's bags in the lounge.

"Oh Lily hi" Anna came out of her bedroom, she looked on edge. Lily hugged Anna and pulled away quickly.

"Has something happened?" Lily could sense something was wrong.

"I've been waiting for you to get home before I told you, I didn't want to ruin your weekend" Anna spoke shakily.

"Anna what is it?" Lily reached our and grabbed Anna's hand.

"Your car..."

"What about my car?" Ryan was now standing behind Lily.

"Blake" was all Anna could get out before Lily rushed out of the door and towards the carpark.

××

The doors of the elevator pingged open and Ryan, Lily and Anna all headed over to Lily's White Audi TT. The first thing Lily noticed was the word Whore stratched into the side.

The windscreen and door windows had been smashed through and paint stripper had been poured all over the hood.

"Shit" Ryan gasped in horror as he watched Lily pick up a folded over sheet of paper off the windscreen. She opened it up revealing a printed out picture of her and Ryan kissing. Lily recognised it as the picture that had been tweeted, under the picture was the words 'Mine not his'

The paper inside Lily's hand started to tremble "Have you called the police?" She asked Anna, almost in a whisper.

"Yeah they have been and dusted for fingerprints" Lily looked hopeful as Anna explained "They found nothing incriminating against him"

"WHAT!?" Ryan roared furiously "HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS NOT BE INCRIMINATING?"

"Have you had any messages?" Anna wondered.

"No my phone has been off all weekend" Lily usually turned her phone off during family visits. She didn't like to be disturbed by work.

"Maybe you should check it now you're home" Anna suggested, Lily nodded her head.

"It's in my bag" she walked back inside the elevator and waited for Ryan and Anna.

"So are you to official now?" Anna asked trying to lighten the mood.

Lily and Ryan glanced at eachother "Yeah you could say that" Lily giggled as Ryan leant down and kissed her temple "How about Drew?" Lily wondered she knew Drew and Anna were getting closer before she went away.

"We're not exactly official yet, but it's heading that way" Anna smiled widely. Lily was pleased to see Anna so happy with a guy.

The elevator door opened again and they all got out, Lily opened the door to the apartment. She rustled around in her bag and finally pulled out her phone "Do you guys want some coffee?" Anna asked as she filled up the coffee jug with water.

Ryan sat on the couch with Lily and watched cautiously as she turned on her cellphone. After a few minutes of it booting up, the messages were coming in thick and fast. One beep after another "Wow are they all from him?" Ryan looked over Lily's shoulder.

"No most of these are from work" Lily smiled, they her face dropped.

"What's wrong?" Ryan asked quickly when he saw her expression change.

The messages coming through now we're from a familiar number, Lily opened one of the messages 'I miss your voice, love Blake xx'

Next one 'Why him? He will never love you like I do?'

Next one 'You Whore, you disgust me'

Ryan snatched the phone out of Lily's hand when he saw how upset she was getting, suddenly there was an urgent knock at the door. This made Lily jump in her seat, Ryan looked over at Anna who was walking to open the door "Hello these are for Lily Grainger" Lily glanced towards the door and saw the huge bouquet of white roses. She stood up quickly and walked over to the guy, she picked up the card and read it 'I'm so sorry baby, please forgive me. I love you, Blake xx'

Ryan came and read the card too "Right tell the guy who ordered these that Lily Grainger's boyfriend doesn't appreciate him sending her flowers" Ryan snarled as he shoved the flowers and card back at the man. Lily didn't speak she just let Ryan pull her into a hug.

××

"Boyfriend, That's what he's calling himself is it?" Blake snarled.

"I'm just telling you what he told me dude" the guy at the florist replied "Are you sure you want me to send some more?"

"Yes but I will have to make sure he isn't there" Blake replied more calmly "She will accept them if he isn't there, I knew he would turn her against me eventually"

"Yeah but dude he wasn't happy about it..." the guy interupted.

"She is MY Fiancé and if I want to send her flowers I will" Blake snapped angrily "12 red roses should do it" he handed the guy his credit card.

"What do you want writing in this one?" the guy had started to get a little suspicious of Blake by this point "All My Love, Ryan"

"Ryan?" The guy asked, Blake threw him a deathly glare "Okay"

"And make sure you send them tomorrow evening, to this address" Blake handed the guy a piece of paper with Lily's studio address on it.

The guy took the paper and nodded. He watched as Blake left the shop before picking up the telephone receiver and dialling a number "Hello Police department please..."