Chapter Fourteen

"Feel better?" Ryan asked as Lily came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her torso. She shook her head and sat beside Ryan on her bed.

"He's still out there someone" Lily frowned "I hope the police catch up with him soon"

"I'd like to catch up with him first" Ryan growled under his breath "a what I wouldn't give for just 15 minutes alone with him in a police cell" Lily threw him a look "I don't care Lily, what he is doing to you is unforgivable. The guy needs help"

"Yeah I know but you can't take the law into your own hands " Lily frowned at Ryan as he spoke "I wasn't going to take it in my own hands...my fists maybe"

"I mean it Ryan couldn't bare it if you got locked up because of me" Lily looked towards the floor "Promise me you won't do anything"

"I'm sorry Lily but I can't, if he takes another step to far I can't promise I won't react" Ryan frowned "I'm care about you"

"I know, just promise me you will try not to"

"Okay I can promise that" Ryan sighed and pulled Lily towards him for a kiss, the fact her body was still wet from the shower didn't seem to bother him at all.

"Hey I'd better get dressed if you still want do catch that movie" Lily started to stand up but Ryan pulled her back down on the bed again.

"What movie?" He whisper in between gentle kisses he planted down her neck "I'd rather stay here..."
Lily smirked before turning round and pushing Ryan back on the bed, she lifted her towel and climbed on top of him, he sat up wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her down on top of him. Lily let out a squeal as he flipped her over so she was on the bed underneath him...

××

"Well I think it's safe to say we missed the movie" Lily smirked as she walked out into the kitchen wearing Ryan's shirt. She sat on the kitchen counter and watched as Ryan made some pancakes, Ryan was just wearing his Jeans and a neck chain. His hair was messy, he glanced at Lily and smirked when he saw she was biting her lip.

"We could catch a later viewing?" Ryan suggested.

"Or we could just stay here and..." An urgent knock on the door interrupted Lily mid sentence. Lily jumped off the counter as Ryan walked very to answer the door.

"Hello officer come in" Lily looked cautious as Ryan made his way back to her.

"What's happened?" Lily wondered.

"We have managed to locate Blake Timms" Relief rushed through Lily but it was short lived "He's been staying in an apartment locally, very locally actually"

"How locally?" Ryan wondered.

"The flat above you" Lily grabbed Ryan's arm as she felt her knees wobble a little.

"Come again" Ryan looked at Lily then back at the officer. He watched as Lily rushed towards the door damn she's like lightning he though to himself as he and the officer went after her.

"I wouldn't advise you to go in there Miss Grainger" Lily stopped dead as she got to the door of Blake's apartment, it looked normal. She noticed a few officer in one of the bedrooms making a bit of fuss.

"Lily wait" Ryan grabbed her arm, Lily looked up at him.

"I need to see" Lily exhaled deeply. She walked inside the room and gasped, she suddenly turned into Ryan's arms he wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

Ryan looked around the room in disbelief, each wall was plastered with pictures of Lily "Oh my god" Ryan sighed as he moved away from Lily a little, he watched curiously as she took a closer look at the pictures . Lily's body was trembling "Lily I think that's enough now" Ryan was worried about his girlfriends state of mind.