Chapter Twenty

A.N

Sorry to interrupt guys but I just wanted to let you all know, that some of the scenes created at the end of this chapter may be of an upsetting nature for some of you. So please be aware...much love :)

"Oh look there she is" Anna grinned as she walked towards Lily, she had been sat with Natalie at the bar.

"Wow honey you look insanely good, no wonder Ryan Tedder can't keep his hands off you" Natalie winked "How is he by the way, did he mind you meeting us?"

"No he's fine, he's meeting up with Drew and Zach I think" Lily looked towards Anna who nodded.

"Yeah Drew said something about poker or pool I think" Anna smiled "Did you want a drink? It's Natalie's round"

Lily laughed as Natalie frowned "It's always my round...What did you want to drink Lil?"

"Just a beer please" Lily smiled as she checked her phone.

"Oh you're that kind of girlfriend are you?" Natalie teased "Always on the phone when your not together. Put it down Grainger or I swear I will confiscate it"

"She will, I am already on my last warning" Anna interrupted with a cheeky smile.

"Alright fine" Lily put her phone back in her bag and watched Natalie as she order the drinks.

Anna couldn't help but notice how on edge Lily seemed "Are you okay Lil? You seem jumpy"

"Yeah I'm fine...its just all this Blake stuff, it made me abit wary that's all" Lily explained vaguely.

"Oh sweetie you don't need to worry about him any more, not now he has finally been locked up" Anna put her hand on Lily's arm "Did you get a date for his trial?"

"No" Lily tried to hide her nervousness.

"It shouldn't be long though, don't worry Lily he will get what's coming to him" if only you knew, Lily thought to herself as she took the beer bottle out of Natalie's hand.

"I got us some tequila shots too" Natalie smirked "Liam is bringing them over"

"Who in God's name is Liam?" Anna laughed when she saw a muscular guy in a black shirt and pants walking towards them carrying a tray of tequila shots, lime and salt shakers "Oh"

"Yeah Liam is a barman, he will be serving us our drinks this evening" Natalie winked at Liam and bit her lip.

"You know his name?" Anna whispered and Lily laughed.

"Yep and his phone number too" Natalie paused as she watched Liam put the drinks down "Holy Shit just look at those guns"

"You are a terrible person Natalie Jenkins, a very very terrible person" Lily sipped some of her beer and glanced towards the bar. She noticed a brown haired guy watching her. She smiled quickly before looking away.

"Oh my god he is so checking you out" Anna chuckled as she caught Lily's glance.

"Well as long as he only looks I don't care, I am spoken for remember"

"Okay come on girls grab a shot" Natalie bellowed over the sudden loud music, she reached down and handed a shot glass to Lily and Anna "So I always get it the wrong way round is it drink lick shake or..."

"Lick, shake, Lick, drink, suck" Lily demonstrated each word with the actions first licking a patch on her hand, then pouring salt out of a shaker onto the wet patch on her hand, then licking the salt, drinking the shot of tequila and sucking on the lime and finally slamming the empty glass down on the side. Natalie and Anna cheered as Lily raised her hand above her head "And that's how you do it"