"I saw those pills on the counter there....are they yours?" I asked her between bites.

"Yeah you know I just wanted to try them." Kendall said sipping her drink.

"This is really good what is it?" Kendall questioned staring at the glass in her hand obviously trying to change the subject.

"Why would you even need to try diet pills?" I ask.

"Is there vodka in here?" Kendall asked playing dumb.

"KENDALL!" I shouted.

This seemed to scare Kendall and she set the drink down fidgeting with her fingers.

"Please Kendall talk to me, your my girlfriend and I love you, you think I don't notice you not eating?" I question.

It takes her a moment to reply. "I....I don't know what your talking about." And with that she stands up and tries to walk away, but I shoot up and grab her wrist pulling her back. Kendall doesn't even try to resist when I pull her body into mine and hug her petite body from behind. I feel her begin to shake and I can tell she is crying but I just continue to embrace her body from behind.

"Kendall....why are you doing this to yourself." I softly ask turning her body around. Tears stain her face, and her beautiful eyes are surrounded with redness and puffiness.

"Because Cara I'm fucking fat!" Kendall cries even harder this time and completely collapses onto my body and I hold her with two arms. Seeing her like this crushes my heart. I hate it.

"Jesus Kendall, your not fat. Your flawless, the most stunning beautiful woman in the entire world." Well shit I'm not good at this kind of stuff but I'm really trying here.

"Yes that's what you think, look at all the other models." Kendall cried wiping under her eyes.

"Who cares what any one else thinks! Your one of the top models in the world Kendall your perfect. Fucking perfect. I love you, I love you so fucking much-" I keep rambling on and I can't even stop myself seeing her like this pains the fuck out of me.

"Your too nice to me." Kendall smiles through her tears still spilling from her eyes.

"No I'm not Kendall really I hate seeing you like this, your not only hurting yourself your hurting me too." I sigh pulling her body into mine and she rests her chin on my shoulder.

"I love you so much, god what would I do without you." Kendall says wiping her tears with her hands. I smile and peck her soft lips, I can feel her wet cheeks against mine.

"Now please eat with me." I beg.

For a second I think Kendall is going to cry again but she smiles a little, "Fine, just let me fix myself real quick." She laughs.

"Okay." I smile and sit back down while she goes off to the bedroom. Oh thank god I'm finally getting to Kendall to eat. I take a huge gulp of my drink and finish it, and then make myself another with double the vodka. Kendall emerged from the bedroom with pants on looking better, but her eyes were still a bit puffy but gorgeous as ever.

"I'll get you food love." I tell her picking up a shit tone of everything and throwing it on a plate.

"Thank you." Kendall smiles and she walks next to me by the counter and she kisses my cheek which makes me blush. God these little things still make me blush. Kendall picks up my drink and takes a sip.

"Hey, you have your own." I called out sitting back down.

Kendall just smirks and gulps down the entire thing.