Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Cheryl slowly opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Kimberley’s face only inches away from hers. Her mind went over everything that had happened last night, which made her smile even wider. It was as if Kimberley held some kind of spell over her; she felt like she was on cloud nine when they were together, no one had ever had such an effect on her before. She continued to stare at her, captivated by her beauty. She wondered how on earth she’d been so lucky to have Kimberley as her girlfriend. Everything she’d been dreaming about over the last month or so was now a reality, she just couldn’t believe it. She giggled when she saw a small pout forming on Kimberley’s lips, and lifted her hand to brush her hair off her face. Kimberley’s eyes flickered open.

“What’s so funny?!” She asked in a croaky voice.

“You,” Cheryl responded happily and kissed the tip of Kimberley’s nose. “You were pouting in your sleep!”

“Do you always watch people sleeping?!” Kimberley asked, feeling a little self-conscious.

Cheryl shook her head and smiled angelically, “Only if they look like you!”

Kimberley rolled her eyes and laughed as she sat up to take a sip of water from the glass next to the bed. Cheryl couldn’t help but stare when the bed sheet slipped down to reveal Kimberley’s breasts. Kimberley could feel Cheryl’s eyes on her, and clutched the sheet back up to her chest, causing Cheryl to frown slightly.

“You don’t regret it do you?” Cheryl asked quietly, staring at her hands which were fiddling with the pillowcase. Kimberley turned her head quickly and saw the worry over Cheryl’s face, making her heart flutter. She kissed her tenderly before snuggling back down and wrapping her arms around Cheryl’s small frame.

“Last night was the best night of my life.” She said, staring into her eyes. “I don’t regret a thing.”

Cheryl smiled, happiness replacing the worries she’d previously had. She leaned up to get another taste of Kimberley’s lips, and drew the kiss out for as long as possible.

“Can I ask you something?” Cheryl asked after some time.

“Course you can,” Kimberley pulled her closer to her.

“What made you decide that you were ready? I mean, the last time I saw you before I went away you were really unsure about it. I’m just surprised at how quickly things changed.”

Kimberley shrugged. “I don’t know exactly what it was. But when you were away I missed you like crazy, I surprised even myself. It made me realise how much I care about you, you were always on my mind. And then after seeing you again yesterday it all just seemed to make sense, and I knew what I wanted – you.” Once she’d stopped talking she felt Cheryl’s arms squeeze her tightly.

“I’m so happy you feel that way,” Cheryl whispered, dropping a kiss on Kimberley’s shoulder. “I know I’ve felt that way about you for a long time.” She looked into Kimberley’s eyes, a cheeky smile emerging on her face as she continued, “And last night you made me feel things I didn’t even know I could feel.”

“Oh, so that explains the volume then!” Kimberley winked. “It’s a good thing you don’t have neighbours!”

“Oi!” Cheryl exclaimed, “You weren’t exactly quiet! Anyway it just shows how amazing you were!”

“The way you made me feel was completely mind-blowing, but I guess I just have better volume control!” Kimberley teased Cheryl, egging her on.

“So you think that you have perfect control, huh?” Cheryl rolled on top of Kimberley with a sexy smile, kicking the covers off them both.