(39)

Kenny, Sky, Lil C, and Naenae all sat down and ate after they ordered their food. They didn't do this in a long time. Just the four of them out to eat.

"Damn it's been a while since we did this." Lil C said eating a hush puppy.

Everyone else nodded their head in agreement.

Just them two dudes walked by eyeing Naenae and Sky. One even had the nerves to wink at Sky. Sky just rolled her eyes.

Can they ever go somewhere without someone being thirsty or trying to holla?

"Damn them red bones fine as fuck. Look at the one with the curly hair." One said sitting at the booth behind Sky and them.

Kenny was doing everything to contain his anger. Lil C find it funny.

"Y'all don't even say anything to them, they want y'all to say something." Naenae told Kenny and Lil C.

"Man Nae you think I'm paying attention to them niggas?" Lil C asked Naenae.  "I'm just trying to enjoy my fish and hush puppies. Can I do that please?"

The dudes stand up and looked at Sky and Naenae.

"Aye me and brother wanted to know when y'all tired of these busters. Give us a holla." One of the dudes said to Sky and Naenae.

Kenny stood up while Lil C sat there and laugh. He really did thought it was funny. Is something wrong with this dude?

Lil C was trying to keep his anger in check by laughing. He was about to go off. He was about to hit 100 real fast.

"My niggas, I advise yall to gone head somewhere. I'm really not in the mood." Kenny said telling them straight up.

The dudes did the unexpected they laughed in Kenny face.

That did it, Kenny punch one then the other in the jaw. Lil C jumped up and pulled Kenny back.

The girls just hold their head down.

"You better watch your back my nigga." The one with the mini afro said.

"Nahh man wassup now? I  don't take threats likely. You fucking with the right muthafucka. Y'all being mad disrespectful right now." Kenny said trying to break free from Lil C.

"You just mad, because we can take you bitch from you. Then the broad pregnant. Pregnant pussy is the best pussy, ya heard?" The light skin one said with braids.

Kenny break free from Lil C and tackled light skin to ground. He started punching him in the face, until he saw blood. Afro just stood there. Lil C waiting on him to do something.

"Man lets go, Fuck this food." Kenny said then punch afro dude in the nose.

Sky and Nanenae walked out with Kenny, while Lil C was still at the table getting his food to take with him.

"Them niggas are dead." Kenny growled out. He haven't have to unleash anger like this in a long time. He wanted both of them niggas head in a fish tank.

They had left Captain Ds and now they where back on there way to Kenny and Sky house. Naenae called Catherine and let her know she could take the babies to her house for the night. Since she don't know when her and Lil C would be coming back home.

"Babe calm down. Its going to be okay." Sky said touching Kenny thigh. That some what calm him down.

He was still mad, he needed to find out who them niggas was.

Just then Kenny cell phone started to ring. It was a unknown call.  

"Yo." He said trying to sound normal.

"Is this Kenny?" The person said.

"Yeah, wassup?"

"Hey this Tyler your father, I was wondering if you was home?. I wanted to sit down and talk to you. Also I want you to meet some people."

"Aite, I'll text you my address." Kenny said then hang up, he text Tyler his address.

"Who was that babe?" Sky asked.

"My dad. Aye babe you feel like cooking a little something for him? He said he was bring people with him." Kenny asked Sky.

Sky wanted to say no, She was tired cooking. Why couldn't he do it?

"Yes baby, you know I will." She smiled

Lil C and Naenae was in the front seat talking among them selves.

When they pulled up to Kenny's house, it look like someone was tampering with the gate code.

"Yo man what the fuck!" Kenny yelled. "Somebody really want to fuck with me right now? Seriously?"

They got out the car and walked to the door, but a note stopped them.

You think I'm dead huh? Lol. You just started a war you can't get out of. I'm coming back, and when I do I will leave no witnesses. You better sleep with one eye open. You and that black muthafucka Lil C. Tell him congratulations on his engagement though. To bad he wont live to see his beautiful bride walk down the aisle.

B

Kenny just started at the letter and busted out laughing. Okay okay okay. Somebody really was fucking wit them, a walking dead muthafucka. How the fuck he still alive?

They walked in Kenny house, Kenny showed Lil C the letter. He busted out laughing too.

Okay is they mental or some shit? What the fuck funny?

"My nigga, you see this shit?" Kenny asked Lil C holding his stomach.

"Yea man yea. Guess we have to really go back to our old ways now. Dropping bodies like it's nothing." Lil C said pulling his gun out his sock.

Kenny pulled his out too. Pointed at each other. Sky and Naenae looked at them with confused faces. 

Okay why in the living hell was these nuts pointing the gun at each other and laughing?

"Umm is yall okay?" Sky asked them.

"Hell yeah. We straight ma." Kenny laughed them lower his gun.

They put their gun away. They gave each other that nod. They need to come up with another damn plan to kill this fat muthafucka. How though? The girls working with them to on this one. Shit, they could use them.

Just then they doorbell ring.

Sky walked to the door and opened it.

Tyler walked in with two people behind him.

Lil C and Kenny draw their guns again......

*******

Damn, what an ending that was right?

I'm ending this book like this.

Check out book three. Its coming soon.

What you think?

Why did the boys draw their guns?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014