(36)

Tyler was scared to meet his son, well get to know him, That's why he haven't made an effort to go see him yet. Call him a coward all you want, but what could he said to a grown ass man? He just don't know if he could do it. He was now sitting in his office looking over some notes when his office door open and Kenny entered his office, with a young lady and a baby boy in his arms. Tyler was guessing it was his family. He smiled. He glad his son wasn't a deadbeat like some of these young men out in the world.

"Hello Kenny, nice to see you again." Tyler said smiling.

"Wassup Tyler, I wanted my family to meet you. This is my girlfriend Skylar, and my son KD." Kenny said taking a seat in front of his father.

"Nice to meet you young lady. What a handsome little boy you guys have here." Tyler smiled again.

"Okay, lets cut the bullshit, Why haven't you called me? I was serious about getting to know you, but your haven't put no effort in meeting me. I called up here mostly everyday to see if you was working and guess what I found out? You was off for a whole week. A week you could have picked up the phone and call me. Look man I haven't had a father figure in my life for 20 years, if you don't want to be in my life. Just let me know. No hard feelings man. I'm still going to be okay." Kenny said getting that off his chest while Sky holding his hand nodding her head in encouragement.

Tyler didn't know what to say. He just stared at his son unable to say anything.

"It's cool man, you don't have to say anything. I did my part." Kenny said standing up.

Sky got up to and looked at Tyler with disgusted.

"You know I said I wasn't going to say anything, that it wasn't my business, but you don't have to live with him I do. I be damned if he give me the cold shoulder over what you did. This man, my man is hurting inside, he wants a father son relationship with you. And you just going to brush him aside, when you pulled him aside that day in this same office to have a little chat with him. Now what? You don't want to deal with him? You know you really are a coward and I hope Karma come bite you in the damn ass. You so ungrateful." Sky said then stole a snickers off his desk and walked out the office with Kenny behind her.

"Baby slow down." Kenny said trying to catch up with Sky who was fuming mad.

"What Kenny?" She said as a tear fall from her eyes. She was hurt for her man. These damn hormones.

"Thanks baby. I really do appreciate what you said back there. You didn't have to but you did." Kenny said pulling Sky in his arms. KD looked up at his parents in his father arms, smiled then fall asleep.

They left the hospital and head to Kayla house. She invited everyone over for dinner. So you know Kenny and his crew was down for some food.

They arrived there first. When they walked in the house some man was sitting down watching tv.

"Who the hell you is?" Kenny said looking the man up and down. 

Sky looked at the man and walked in the kitchen with KD in her arms.

"I'm John." The man stood up and shook Kenny hand.

Kenny just nodded his head. 

"Momma some nigga name John in your house, looking at your tv." Kenny yelled.

Kayla came out the kitchen and just shook her head.

"Kenny this is my friend Johnny, Johnny this is my son Kenny."

"Sup." Kenny said dryly then walked in the kitchen where Sky at.

Sky had KD laying on her lap while she was sitting down eating apple pie.

"Gimme piece." Kenny said lowering his head to take a bite of Sky apple pie.

"Aye Kenny!!" Kenny heard Lil C yelled.

Kenny walked back out the kitchen and greeted Lil C.

"Wassup my nigga." Kenny and Lil C dap each other up.

"Tell me why this old ass nigga in your mama house?" Lil C laughed as Naenae hit him.

"Lil C cut it out." Kayla said shaking her head. "Where your mother and daddy at?"

"The hell if I know." Lil C shrugged.

"No your ass being stubborn. Always gotta run your mouth." Sam said walking in Kayla house.

"Well it is my mouth to run any? Shit don't start with me today. We wouldn't be having this conversation if you would of just cook me my eggs." Catherine said pouting, then went to sit by Lil C.

Everyone just stared at him.

"What yall asses staring at?" Sam and Catherine said at the same time.

"Well see what had happen was, yall cant be coming in people house arguing like that, and don't expect someone to look at yall crazy." Lil C said, putting his two cents in.

"This not your house." Kayla said.

"Well shit I'm always here, like you always at my momma house, my mama always at my house, we always at Kenny house. So um this is my house." Lil C folded his arms.

"Where is Sky?" Catherine asked Kenny.

"In the kitchen eating. Naenae in there with her too." Kenny said.

"The forever eating something." Catherine said.

"Ma I know you not talking, When I came to your house this morning you was eating a big platter from Mickey's ds. You not going to play my girl and sister." Lil C walked in the kitchen and saw Sky and Naenae stuffing their faces like pigs.

"Yall asses greedy. Don't make no sense how much food yall got on yall plate. Naenae if you come around me farting later on tonight, its going to be me and you." He said to walked back out the kitchen.

Sky and Naanae busted out laughing.

"Your brother fool girl." Naenae said biting into her chicken.

"That's my bruh bruh, that's my bruh bruh." Sky said dancing in her seat.

Everyone came in the kitchen and fixed them something to eat, Kayla cooked turkey wings, ox tails, collard greens, mac and cheese, rice and gravy, with cornbread. With an Apple and Sweet potato pie.

"Now this is what you call Thanksgiving eating, without the ham and Turkey." Kenny said digging into his food.

Really Kenny?

Everyone busted out laughing and shook their head at him.

**********

What you think?

Comment

vote

Share

*NewMommy014*