(6)

Meme In Media

Benjamin smiled to his self. As he accomplished something good. He love his kids with everything in him. They would do just about anything for him. Even kill. They following into his foot steps he like that.

Now he need to just work on Samson daughter and her boyfriend. They seem like the perfect couple. All he needed was one bad female to play Kenny against Sky and Sky would be all alone and he would come in for the kill. He would send in Brielle Best friend Meme.

He pulled out his cellphone.

Hey there poppa Ben. What cha want daddy?

You. But nah I don't need you right now. I need you to handle some business for me.

Anything for you papi.

Okay listen real good to me...
*
*
*
*
*
Kenny and Sky was at the Mall shopping for their little man in Children's Place when Sky told Kenny she needed to go to the bathroom.

Kenny was scrolling through his Instagtam when he felt somebody tap him on his shoulder.

He turn around and was faced with a brown skin girl with big boxed braids.

"Sup." Kenny said not paying attention to her still looking in his phone.

"Hey, you are so cute."

"Uhh thanks I'll be sure to tell my mama you think so." Kenny said walking away from the girl.

"So what's your name?" The girl asked Kenny still following him..

"A name you don't know. Look man stop following me. I'm not interested." Kenny said to the girl.

"Hey baby I'm back. Trying to find a bathroom was hard as fuck." Sky said. Then looked at the girl.."Oh well who is this?"

"I have no idea. She came up to me talking bout you is so cute."

The girl rolled her eyes.

"I'm Meme and Kenny are really going to act like you don't know me."

Kenny and Sky looked shocked that the girl knew Kenny name.

"How the fuck you know my name." Kenny asked Meme.

"I don't know your name." Meme said nervously. Shit she done fuck up big time shit. She good and dead.

"Bitch who the fuck you working for?" Kenny jacked Meme up.

Meme break free and run away.

Kenny looked at Sky.

"We need to go like now!" Kenny and Sky rushed out the Mall.
*
*
*
*
*
"YOU DID WHAT!?" Benjamin shouted at Meme.

"I accidentally said his name." Meme said with her head now.

Ben was livid. He couldn't believe this bitch said Kenny name. She just lost her life.

Ben shot her in the head. She had him fucked up. Now he had to come up with another plan to take Kenny and Sky down.

"Ayo boss you have a visitor." His right hand man Lionel stepping inside Benjamin office.

"I'll be out in a minute. Send somebody to clean this shit up. Who here to visit me?"

"Samson."

Benjamin smiled and walked out his office.

He studied Sam as he walked over to him and shook his hand. He always kept it professional. Sam has gotten bigger since the last time he saw him. He looked more serious and manly. When he first met Sam same was trying to get up on his feet, opening his first business.

Flashback

Benjamin was in his office at his car dealership when Samson entered his office.

"What can I help you with Mr. Peterson?"

Sam was taking back that this man knew his name.

"Umm I need a favor and I heard you the guy to come too." Sam sat down nervously in front of Benjamin.

Benjamin smiled to his self. His name carried a lot of weight since he took over his father Empire now he's about to go even harder then his old man did. God Bless his soul. Young Benjamin was all over making moves and people didn't even know it.

"What you need."

"Half a mil."

Benjamin eyes widen. No one in their right mind would ever asked him for that much money. Sam was the first to ever do that. He have respect for the nigga.

"Damn Young Blood what you tryna do?" Benjamin laughed.

"My own business. I need it to build it up to the top. I want to be like you one day." Sam laughed.

Benjamin liked this nigga . He would give him the money, but it comes with a price added.

"I'll give you the money, but you have to give me half of what you make a year."

"Deal." Sam was happy inside. He knew he would never pay this fool back. He have a family to take care of.

"Listen to me and listen to me good Young Blood, if you ever try to double cross me. I will kill you and your family. So take this as your first warning. Meet me at my house around 5pm tops." Benjamin said.

Sam nodded then walked out Benjamin office.

Flashback Over

"Sam long time no see Young Blood. Last time I heard you had done kick the bucket. Got my package for me?" Benjamin was trying to be funny. It wasn't really working.

"Yeah well as you can see I'm pretty much alive Big Ben."

"Not for long if you don't have my fucking money." Benjamin laughed in Sam face.

Sam was trying so hard not to lose his cool. He was coming to this man, man to man and he had jokes. Sam don't take threats lightly.

"Don't threating me Ben. I got your bullshit ass letter, and I just want you know, if you ever try to come after my family, you're dead. This is between me and you, no one else."

"To late Young Blood, to late."

Sam didn't know what he mean by that, but he will find out. He needed his family meeting NOW!

Sam walked out Benjamin house and slammed the door.

"Slam my fucking door again and I'll put a bullet in your ass right now." Sam looked around when he saw the speaker box on the side of door.

Sam got into his car and drove away. He was on his way to Catherine house. He needed to talk to his family now.

He needed to set his plan in motion now. His life was on line and his family. He wanted to know what Big Ben mean when he said  he was to late. This was starting to get real. No one was safe, he needed his family on his side, or they could all lose their life one by one and he was not having that.

********

What you think?

Meme is one big ass dummy bruh!

Benjamin merk her ass! Dumb smut!

Sam came and see Benjamin!

Who saw that coming?

Comment

Vote

*NewMommy014*