(29)

Crystal in Media

Naenae was really stressing about everything right now. Why did her parents did that to her real parents? Why did Jason kill them? Why didn't they love her? Why is she such a dummy? Why no one love her? Why was she in this world by herself?

She would get away she can't take this feeling that something is going to happen to her or the people she care about.

"What you thinking about so hard?" Lil C said behind her.

Naenae jumped.

She smiled.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking about things. Where is Crystal?"

"Sky have her. Tell me what's on your mind Naenae? You thinking about leaving me?" Lil C came and sat on the bed next to her.

Naenae eyes got big. How did he know?

"Huh?" She tried to play it off.

"Don't huh me. We was here for two days now and you have yet to unpack your things. You don't want me no more?" Lil C looked at her.

What could she say? Yes she love him. She just don't feel like he love her. Look at what all he put her through. Her and Sky not even close how they use to be. No one cares about her. She only have herself and her child.

Before she know it tears filled her eyes.

"Naenae talk to me. What's wrong with you man?" Lil C was getting impatient.

He thought him and Naenae was on good terms now. I mean they do still cuddle and stuff. Do all the lovely dovely stuff couples do. He don't even hit her no more. He don't even remember the last time he yelled at her. Do she don't love him? Do she want Jason? Why was she leaving him? He love her with everything. He may not show it. He don't know how to show his feelings.

He look over and she was just crying. He pulled her in his arms and hold her while she cry.

"N-nobody l-loves m-me. I'm in this world by myself. I have nobody a-anymore. I never really had anyone to care about me. My parents use to be my world, then they turn they back on me. You done cheat on me, hit me, and call me names. Sky don't act like she my friend anymore. Everyone treat me so different. What did I do to deserve this? I-I'm all alone." Naenae cried into Lil C chest.

Lil C didn't know what to say. Yes he did all those things, but he thought she had let that go. He don't know about Sky or what's her deal with Nae.

"Listen Nae. I love you. I'm sorry for what I did to you. I am really trying to be a better man. I have two kids to think about now. Crystal and our unborn child. Stop stressing over this okay. I'm here for you if nobody else is. I'm always going to be by your side. You is not alone baby. You have me. I got you. I fucked up in the past. I can admit that, but babe I am really trying to do better. I'm trying to get my anger problems under control, but Jason done hit a nerve and he got to go love. He have got to go. Yes I may joke around a lot, but when it comes to my family. I'm not afraid to go to war for y'all." Lil C said kissing Naenae forehead.

He had to get that off his chest. He felt like Naenae needed to hear that.

Naenae just snuggled closer to him.
*
*
*
*
*
"Baby put the baby in the crib she sleep." Kenny said walking in his bedroom.

Sky was laying down with Crystal and KD. Crystal fall asleep. While she was feeding KD. Now KD is wide awake looking up in Sky face.

"What ya looking at Lil man.?" Sky asked KD.

He just smiled up at his mommy. Then did a big yawn.

"Aww somebody sleepy." Sky said to KD picking him up in her arms to rock him to sleep.

Kenny just look so impatient. He was horny. Lol. He didn't had none in two days. He need it. He need to relieve some stress.

Sky put the babies to sleep then take them to the nursery to the crib. Lil C put Crystal crib in KD nursery so now they is sharing the nursery until Lil C and Naenae move out.

When Sky walked back in the bedroom. Kenny was naked looking at her biting his lips.

Was he serious right now? Sky thought.

"Are you serious right now?" Sky said to him getting in the bed.

"Yep. Now take off your clothes. I just want a quickie. I need some or I'm going to go crazy." Kenny said looking at Sky with puppy sad eyes.
"Kenny you know we can get loud. I don't want my brother to hear us having sex."

"Okay well lets go in the movie room, hell to the car. Bae I'm horny as hell. Look." He pointed to his manhood.

Sky eyes got big well he must be is horny. She laughed. He just mugged her. She pulled him off the bed and into the bathroom then turn on the shower to drown out their moans.

Forty five minutes later they was back in their room.

"Some quickie huh?" Kenny laughed.

Sky mugged him. Kenny bite her shoulder and her neck. Wasn't it suppose to be the other way around? She had to slap him, he was being to rough with her. In the end they both were satisfied.

*******
Naenae is really going through it right now.

Why Madame feel the way she's feeling?

Aww Lil C

Kenny just to much

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*