(2)

Brielle in Media

Lil C was out sitting at the hotel bar when he saw a pretty mixed looking girl coming to seat by him. His dick instantly got hard. He needed to fight this.

"Hi." The girl greeted him.

"Wassup." He said back not trying to look at her, but it wasn't working.

"Why a sexy man like your self sitting down here at the bar by yourself?" The girl asked him.

"No reason just trying to clear my head."

"Maybe I can help you with that. I'm Brielle." She hold her hand out so Lil C could shake it.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lil C." He shooked her hand.

"If you need to talk to someone, I'm here for you." Brielle said to Lil C.

"Naw I'm good."

"Aww come on, I won't bite." Brielle said getting up from her chair and pulling Lil C out his chair.

What this girl up too? Lil C thought.
*
*
*
*
*
Lil C didn't return back to his hotel room until 5am the next morning.

Naenae was still up, but she looked sleepy as fuck. She didn't say anything to him when he came in and he didn't say anything to her.

She saw him going into a girl hotel room when she was going down to the lobby to get her something to eat.

If that's how he wanted to do it. So be it. She was tired of him anyway. He didn't have to love her or be in her life.

She put on her some clothes and doing her morning routine when Lil C came in the bathroom.

"Where the fuck you think you going at 5 something in the damn morning?" Lil C asked her walking in the bathroom.

"None of your damn business. You not my man, you better go back to the bitch room you been at. Then you your hands on me again. Fuck you Lil C. I'm done with you. I rather be homeless then to put up with you and your bullshit." Naenae said walking out the bathroom.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to, but your ass not talking to me. You not going no damn where. With my baby inside you. You staying your ass here in this room." Lil C said getting into her face.

"Get the fuck out my face Lil C. I'll have an abortion, I'm done with you." Naenae walked away only for Lil C to pull her back by her hair.

"You want to repeat what the fuck you just said to me." Lil C growled in her ear.

He knew she did not she will abort his baby. She just earn her ass a beat down. Pregnant or not. Who the fuck did Naenae think she was? She had him fuck all the way up and then some.

"Nothing just let me go. I-I won't get rid of baby. Just let me go. I just want to be free from you." Naenae cried.

Lil C let her go then pushed her on the floor.

"Fine, leave. Don't call me when something happen to you." Lil C said walking back out the hotel room slamming the door behind him.

Naenae cried her eyes out on the floor.
*
*
*
*
*
Kenny and Sky was sleeping when Sky cellphone begin to ring.

Hello

Sky can you come get me? Naenae said.

What? Naenae where are you?

I'm at the hotel. Lil C and I broke up. He hit me again and cheated on me.

What? Omg we on the way.

Okay. Thank you

"Kenny wake up!" Sky shook Kenny awake.

Kenny turned and faced away from her.

"Kenny wake your ass up or you not getting none for a month."

Kenny jumped up, put on his clothes and shoes and walked out the room.

"Well damn." Sky laughed then got out the bed.

They didn't even bother to brushed their teeth since they going back to sleep when they get back home.

When they walked outside , Lil C Hummer was in the driveway and Lil C was sleep in his truck.

Sky was heated.

Sky knocked on his window.

Lil C jumped up and Sky was glaring at him through the window.

"Get out the fucking truck now!" Sky yelled.

Lil C got out. Sky slapped him.

"Okay I deserve that."

"You deserve more then that you asshole. You put your fucking hands on my friend, then you cheated on her. What the fuck was you thinking Lil C?" Sky was pacing back and forth.

"Look I wasn't thinking. I was pissed off and she went and told me she been pregnant and she been knew about it, I was walking out she grabbed me and I slap her. I went down to the bar to cool off and I met this chick name Brielle, I didn't mean to have sex with her, but I had a lot in my mind. Nae was talking about leaving me and I grabbed her by her hair, then pushed her. Now I'm here." Lil C said with tears running down his eyes. "Now this Brielle chick keep blowing up my phone. It hasn't been 2 hours yet."

"We are going to go get Naenae and bring her back here. You need to leave." Sky said.

"What? I'm your fucking brother and you telling me I need to leave. This not even your fucking house." Lil C yelled at Sky.

"Kenny tell him he need to leave." Sky turned to Kenny.

"Bae we can't just tell him to leave like this." Kenny said.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Sky screamed. "You know what I don't have to deal with none of y'all bullshit. I'll go stay in the hotel with Naenae, and y'all can stay here together."

"How you going to get there?" Kenny asked her folding his arms over his chest.

"I'll fucking walk." Sky was beginning to walk down the driveway. Then she stopped. She didn't have the code to leave off his property.

She turned around and saw Kenny and Lil C laughing at her.

"May you unlock the gate so I can leave please?" Sky said.

"No get in the car so we can go get Naenae. Lil C go inside the house, you and Naenae need to work this shit out." Kenny said then got into his car. Sky got in too.

**********
What you think?

Comment

Vote

*NewMommy014*