Their Back!!!!!!!!

The whole gang is back again!

If you don't know who I'm talking about, I'm talking about Kenny, Sky, Lil C, and Naenae.

Y'all ready to start the journey back up again??

Let me tell you guys what happen so far in their lives.

First I'm going to start with Kenny.

Kenny is a Light skinned 18 year old drug dealer. He live in a two story house sitting on top of hill with a gate around it. Kenny just recently graduated from high school and have a son on the way by his girl Sky.

Sky is a Light skinned 17 year old girl who was once living in the ghetto, until her mother was place in a coma of a drug overdose. Later to find out Sky got evicted our her trailer, and now living in the hospital until the hospital manager kicked her out. Kenny offer her a place to stay she accepted. She like your average house wife and don't even know it. Sky got hit with a lot all at once. She learn that her mother that was in a coma wasn't her real mother. She also learn that she have a brother and a mother that was alive.. her and brother didn't hit it off at first. Basically they argued every day they seen each other, but in the end they always had each other back. Sky also learn that her father is not dead, but where is he? Kenny and Sky decided to take their friendship, to a relationship. They had a few bumps in the road, but what relationship doesn't? They are now expected their first child a boy Kendrick Davis Jr. Aka KD.

Lil C dark skinned 19 years old. Who lives with his mother. A drug dealer..He just recently found out he have a little sister Sky. He didn't like her at first, but he grew to love her and was overprotective of her. He later got with Sky friend Naenae, who is now staying with him and his mother.

Naenae is a mixed girl, father white, mother black. She was kicked out her parents house, because she was about to have sex with Lil C. Her mother walked in on them..so her dad kicked her out. Naenae moved in with Lil C and his mother. Her and Lil C relationship isn't perfect, but they managed to make it work...

Well there goes the gang. You have to read to find out more about them...They just graduated from high school. Now we are moving it on back to the graduation party..........

*******
Thanks so much for continuing this journey with me!.

Comment

Vote

*NewMommy014*