(12)

Benjamin was livid. He couldn't find none of his kids. Neither came home in the past two days. This has Samson Peterson written all over it. If that's the way he wants to play. Okay. Benjamin didn't mind, playing hard ball. Benjamin called his right hand man Lionel in his office.

"Can you do something for me? You have to be sneaky though." Benjamin said to Lionel.

"Anything you need man you know I will get it for you." Lionel said to Benjamin.

Benjamin smiled.

"Good good, bring me Christina Peterson, but she goes Sky. She's Sam daughter. She pregnant, so be gentle."

"Okay. I'll have her by the end of the day." Lionel said then walked out Benjamin office.
*
*
*
*
*
"Babe I'll be back, I'm going to run to pizza hut real quick."

Sky just nodded her head. She had her gun with her so, she wasn't scared to stay home alone.

Sky dozed off on the couch, she woke up to someone hand covering her mouth.

"Shhhh, if you make any noise or try to fight me, I'll kill you."

Sky just nodded her head, she would go with him. She wasn't scared or anything, because like Lil C said, you got to die one day, right? She just hope she don't go into labor while she was with these fools.
*
*
*
*
*
Lionel entered Benjamin office with a kicking and screaming Sky.

"You better be glad I'm pregnant nigga, or I'll beat your ass. Big fat ass. You want a cheeseburger?" Sky asked Lionel.

Lionel ignore her.

"Well well well if it isn't, Miss Skylar Peterson."

"The one and only booboo." Sky smiled.

"You don't seem scared at all." Benjamin said to her. Clearly surprised that she was so cool and calm.

"Why should I be scared? That's stress on my baby. Plus you should never show fear to anyone."

"Who told you that?" Benjamin asked her.

"My big bro." Sky smiled.

"Figures." Benjamin mumbled. Benjamin envy Lil C, because he seem to don't care about anything. If he have something to say, he's going to say it.

"Look man is this a kidnapping or some shit, because I'm hungry. Are you going to feed me and my son? Shit taking people from their house and shit, who does that?" Sky rolled her eyes at Benjamin.

She took a snicker off his desk.

Benjamin just stared at Sky with his mouth wide open. No one ever in their life to him like the way she is now.

"I have a question for you..Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did!" Sky said.

"Well can I ask another question?"

"Just did." Sky laughed.

Benjamin just sucked his teeth. This girl was just too much.

"Okay okay, go ahead and ask your question." Sky said motion for him to talk.

"Where are my kids?"

"How the hell would I know where your kids are? I'm not their mother."

"Look here you Lil bitch. I'm about sick of your damn mouth!" Benjamin yelled at Sky.

"Look here you fat muthafucka you kidnap me from my fucking house, so you going to deal with my damn mouth or kill me. Your choice." Sky yelled back.

Damn Benjamin wasn't counting on her to say that.
*
*
*
*
Kenny entered his house with a box of pizza and Sky favorite Pickles and ketchup. Yes he know he said he would be right back, but something happen and the trap house and they needed him.

"Sky, I'm home." Kenny yelled out walking into the kitchen to put the pizza on the stove.

"Sky?" Kenny called out again.

He happened to look on the coffee table and saw Sky cellphone and gun sitting there.

He ran in every room of his house trying to find Sky, but no luck at all.

"Fuck!" Kenny yelled out and dropped to the floor. His whole body felt hot. He was burning up in rage.

He got up and got in his car, he drove to Lil C house.

He banged on Lil C door when Lil C opened the door he pushed passed Lil C walked straight to the basement.

"Kenny what you about to do?" Lil C asked Kenny.

"Kill this bitch."

"What? Why? I thought we was going to use her to get to Benjamin." Lil C was confused.

"That muthafucka got Sky so let me kill this bitch."

"No, please don't kill me." Brielle begged Kenny.

"I'm going to kill your ass and last words?" Kenny asked her aiming his gun at her head.

"Yeah fuck you and I hope my daddy rape your girl an-"

Pow

"Damn you wasn't playing." Lil C said, still looking shocked at Kenny.
"Let's go." Kenny said walking up the basement stairs.

"Where we going?" Lil C said.

"Big Ben crib. I want my girl back. Fuck this shit."

They walked out the house. Kenny break all types of speed limits. When they got to Benjamin house, two security guards was standing up by the gate, Lil C shot both is in the head, then Kenny drove into the gates breaking the gate lock.

"Slow down!!!!" Lil C yelled.

Kenny kept going, he drove his car into Benjamin house, Lionel came running, Kenny popped him in his chest. His patience was running low.

He looked down in Lionel face.

"Where the fuck my girl at?" Kenny asked Lionel.

"I don't know." Lionel whispered, he was dying, losing to much blood.

"Nigga I'm not playing, where the fuck my girl?" Kenny asked him again.

"Big Ben took her to the airport, he's selling her to some men we know, if I was you I would hurry up those men will used her then kill her." Lionel choked out spitting out blood.

Kenny didnt know why Lionel was being nice.

"Thanks partna." Kenny said shooting Lionel in the head. "Let's go."

Lil C got in the car and put on his seat belt and send a quick prayer up the heaven, because the way Kenny was driving, the car could crash.

When they got to the airport Kenny jumped out running inside, he saw Benjamin pulling Sky with him outside with a black car waiting.

"Sky!" Kenny shouted.

Sky and Benjamin turned around. then...

POW!!!!

"NOO!!!"

********
Damn!

What you think?

Who got Shot?

Comment

Vote

*NewMommy014*