(18)

Sky was pacing back and forth. This shit was just so crazy. Thank God she left KD with her mother.

Sam came and got her, her baby, and Naenae from France. Told them what happen. Sky instantly though the worst happen to her Kenny. Naenae passed out. She better stopped all that passing out. Her baby don't need that stress. Sky told her ass that too.

Now her ass laid up in a damn hospital bed.

Naenae eyes begin to open. She look and saw Sky in her hospital room. She felt something on her stomach. It was a monitor to watch her baby heart rate and heart beat.

Sky was glaring at her. Naenae just rolled her eyes. She wasn't up for Sky bullshit today.

"How the hell you end up in the hospital bed?"

Naenae rolled her eyes upward. She was tired of Sky talking to her like she was her mother. Sky had one child and it was KD not Naenae.

"Listen to me Sky and listen to me good. I am not your child. You will not speak to me like I am a child. I was shot in the arm by Jason, and pass out. Is there anything else you would like to know?" Naenae said calmly.

"Jason? How Jason know what room Lil C was in?" Sky asked shock. She was more shock about the things Naenae said. Naenae never really talk to Sky that way.

"I don't know how Jason knew Lil C was in the hospital or his room number. Shit I thought he got killed too." Naenae said shaking her head.

"Well his ass need to die right away. I'm tired looking over my shoulder. How Lil C doing?" Sky asked Naenae.

Okay that was just a dumb ass question. How Naenae supposed to know how Lil C was doing and she was laying in a hospital bed herself? Sky ask some of the dumbest question. Naenae going to act like she didn't heard her. She was concern about her baby. She wasn't even in her second trimester yet. She just thank God she haven't had a miscarriage yet.
*
*
*
*
Kenny woke up from his nap and press the button for the nurse. A pretty light skinned nurse entered the room.

"Aww I see you finally awake." She smiled at him.

Oh lord Jesus help me. Kenny thought. You devil will not win.

"Yeah can I have something to eat? A nigga hungry." Kenny said rubbing his stomach.

The nurse laughed. She had a sexy laugh.

"Yes sure, you can get anything you want." Her hands moving up Kenny thigh.

"Bitch if you don't take your fucking hands off my man body, I swear to God, I'll break it." Sky said from behind the nurse.

Oh thank you God. Kenny thought.

"If he was your man, he sure wasn't trying to stop me." The nurse smirked at Sky.

Well she did had a point there. Why didn't Kenny tried to stop the lady? Sky look from Kenny to the nurse. Kenny wouldn't even look at her. Sky walked out Kenny hospital room.

"Man why the fuck you do that?" Kenny asked the nurse.

"Forget about her. You need a woman in your life forget about that little ass girl." The nurse said kissing Kenny neck.

Kenny slapped her in her face. The nurse jumped up quick holding her face. Looking at Kenny shocked.

Kenny pressed the nurse button again. Another nurse entered the room. Then looked confused at the other nurse.

"Yes Mr. Davis how may I help you?" The other nurse said.

"I would like to file a sexual harassment against this nurse. She's in here trying to feel me up and she kiss me. See." Kenny pointed to the lipstick mark on his neck.

"Okay, I will get the papers for that." The other nurse said.

"My brother going to fuck you up." The nurse said then storm out.

Her brother better know how to fight. Kenny thought.
*
*
*
*
*
Sky sat in the waiting room fuming mad. How could Kenny do her like that? She thought he love her.

"Hey Kenny Davis would like to File a sexual harassment against Porsha. This like the fifth time a person filed for that report against her. We will have to let her go." Sky heard someone said.

Sky walked back in Kenny room.

He looked mad.

"Hey." Sky said.

"Bye." Kenny said back.

"Look I'm sorry." Sky said walking up to him.

"Yeah that makes two of us." Kenny said not looking at her.

"What the hell is your problem?" Sky asked Sky.

"Your ass not supposed to be here. That's my fucking problem!" Kenny yelled at her. "Benjamin ass still out there somewhere and your ass have my baby back in the states."

"Nigga Benjamin is dead. Lil C killed him." Sky said.

"Oh. Where is Lil C?"

"In the room next to yours. He got shot in the chest." Sky said shaking her head.

"Damn. We both got shot huh?" Kenny asked.

Well duh Kenny! Kenny sometimes say the dumbest shit.

"Uhh yeah baby you both did." Sky said.

"Come give me kiss." Kenny said to Sky.

"Nigga your breath might be stank!" Sky laughed.

Kenny sucked his teeth. Sky walked over and gave him kiss anyway.

"Yeah your breath stank." Sky laughed.

Kenny pushed her out his face.

********
What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*