(28)

Jason sat in his car watching Lil C new house. He saw that Lil C and Naenae have a new baby. Wondering where it came from.

He was following them since Lil C got out the hospital. He didn't care he wanted his girl back. He will take everybody down just to get to her. First he going to send a message to Naenae. He already kidnap her parents. He have them tied up in a basement in his father warehouse.

He continue to watch Lil C and Naenae. He saw Lil C kissed Naenae he automatically saw red. His blood was boiling. He wanted to kill Lil C on sight, but he needed to be careful.

He drove away from their house. He knew how he could get Naenae. He drove to his father warehouse. He cut off his car and step out his car. He made his way into the house warehouse. All the way to the back then walk down the stairs to the basement.

"Why are we here?" Naenae father asked Jason. He seem terrified.

"You are going to help me get your daughter back." Jason smiled at him.

Naenae parents shared a look .

"We don't talk to our daughter no more. She a disgrace to us." Her mother said.

Jason just looked at the woman with a confused look on his face.

"Well you are going to talk to her today. I don't care what problems you had in past. I'm going to get my girl back one way or thee other." Jason said. Taking out his phone to take a pic of Naenae parents.

"I don't know know what the deal with you and Naenae, but I don't care what you do to her. She is not my child. We disown her." Naenae father said.

Okay these people is just crazy as hell.

Jason was recording everything they say.

"We not even her real parents. Her real parents are dead. We killed them, because my wife over here couldnt have kids and since I'm white and my wife is black. Naenae real parents were also white and black. Who just had Naenae . We decided to just kill her real parents to get our Naenae and you see how that work out. She's dead to us also." Naenae father said.

Damn. Jason thought in his head. Well since they won't be much help getting him Naenae, they already dead in his eyes. So...

Boom

Boom

He killed them both. They talking down on his Naenae like they her real parents. They deserve to die. Lil C was next on his list.

He sent the pictures and the recording to Naenae. Then he took a pic of Naenae parents dead and sent it to her too.

JayMakingMoney: Did you get my pictures and Video? Just tell your punk ass boyfriend he next. If I can't have you, he can't either. He better watch his fucking back. Jay coming for him. Y'all better sleep with one eye open. I know where you stay. Pretty Lil girl by the way. Your child in your stomach should be my baby. I'll have you both in my arms. Sooner then you think. I love you Naenae. No one will ever love you like I do.
*
*
*
*
"What kind of sick shit is this?" Lil C yelled still staring at Naenae phone.

Then he started to laugh. Sky, Kenny, and Naenae looked at him like he was crazy.

"Uhh you okay baby?" Naenae asked Lil C. Who was still laughing.

"Oh boy this is so funny to me. This dude psycho or some shit? He don't know who he fucking with. I will hurt that little boy. He got me fucked up." Lil C said laughing.

"What the message say?" Sky asked Lil C.

Lil C throw the phone at Sky.

She caught it and start reading it along with Kenny.

"This Nigga got to die. Who he think he is? Why he still alive anyway? Naenae girl you better watch your back." Sky said.

Naenae just rolled her eyes and wave Sky warning off. She knew Jason will never hurt her.

"Man I need a blunt and a shot." Lil C said holding his head.

He still can't believe this shit not over yet. What do it take for him and his family to be happy? Will he have to kill off the whole world? What?

"Man let's go. We can't stay in this house either. I be damn if something happen to my family again." Lil C said walking into his bedroom to pack up his clothes.

Naenae went to pack some clothes for Crystal. When will they ever be happy? Her parents weren't her real parents. They killed her parents. Why? This was just one sick world. She have to raise her child in this cold cold world. She will do whatever it take to keep him or her out of harms way. She will protect Crystal too, but not like how she will protect her child, her blood. She be damn if she lose her child. She would go into hiding first. She had nobody but her self right now. Well in a situation like this.

I bet you all saying, but she have Lil C, yes she do, but what if they don't work out again or he hit her again? What then?

"Y'all ready?" Lil C asked them.

"No nigga is you ready?" Kenny asked Lil C.

"Yeah I'm ready. Take us to mama house."

"Nigga that fool no where your mama stay. Y'all going to my house. He won't be able to get y'all there." Kenny said.

Really Kenny?
********

What you think?

Jason is nuts!

Naenae parents killers!

Okay Lil C laughing

What Naenae have up her sleeves.

Poor Kenny, we going to pray for him

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*