(1)

Kenny, Lil C, Sky, Naenae, Kayla, Catherine, and Samson in Media

A/N: I am now doing this story in Third person. No one will have their own Pov. I write better that way.
*
*
*
*
Graduation Party Continues.....

"What's up with you?" Lil C asked Naenae.

"Nothing I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"You look pale."

"I do?" Naenae asked shocked.

"Yes you do. We''ll talk later."

"Hello everybody I'm home!"

Someone gasped.

Sky passed out.

Somebody screamed.

"NIGGA YOU HAVE A LOT OF FUCKING NERVES BRINGING YOUR BITCH ASS HERE." Lil C shouted.

"Son that's not the way you greet your father." Sam said to Lil C smiling. Even though the smile didn't reach his eyes.

He looked over at Sky. She was just waking up from passing out. Kenny was holding a washcloth to her forehead.

"Father? Did you just say father? My father died 15 years ago he walked out on me. I don't have a father." Lil C said. His eyes was turning red. That's when you know he's angry.

Sam was taken back on what Lil C said. He didn't try to hide his sadness.

"Listen son I have a lot of explaining to do." Sam said taking a step towards Lil C only for Lil C to punch him in the jaw.

"I TOLD YOU, YOU NOT MY FUCKING DADDY!" Lil C shouted again.

"Lil C." Sky called Lil C name.

Sam was holding his jaw. He was still shocked this little nigga put his hands on him. He deserved it though.

"What Sky?" Lil C looked at Sky. She had tears falling from her eyes.

"Cut it out. I want to hear his reason for leaving us all alone." Sky turned to Sam touched his face. To make sure he was real. When she felt his skin. She busted out crying then throw her arms around her daddy. With her being daddy's girl and all.

Sam hold on to his baby girl. Tears rolling down his face too. He looked over at Catherine who looked at him with so much hatred and love in her eyes. Then his eyes travel too Kayla. She just looked like she knew this was happening. She smiling at him. He nodded to her.

Kenny saw what just happened. He walked over to his mom and motion for her to follow him outside.

"What was that mama?" Kenny asked her.

"What you mean son?" Kayla laughed nervously, not looking at her son.

"You know something don't you?"

Kayla couldn't even looked at her son.

"ANSWER ME DAMN IT!" Kenny yelled.

Kayla jumped. Kenny never raised his voice at his mother before.

"Don't you ever in your life raise you voice at me again Kendrick." Kayla said.

"This whole thing going to blow up in your face ma." Kenny said walking back in house leaving his mama outside alone.

"Why did you left us daddy?" Sky asked Sam just when Kenny walked in here.

"Baby girl that's not important right now." Sam said.

"Yes the hell it is. You left me to be treated like shit, Shantae treated me like shit when you supposedly died. My life was a living hell. From her stealing from me, doing drugs in front of my face, her in and out the hospital. Did you even thought about me daddy? How you left me alone? You are a fucking coward and I don't want anything to do with you. You should have stayed where ever the hell you was at. Your dead to me." Sky was crying again. She walked outside..

"I'm so sorry Sky." Kayla said pulling Sky into her arms. While Sky cried on her shoulder.

This was all her fault. If only she told Catherine what was going on from the jump none of this would of been going on.

"Its not your fault my dad is such a coward. He's dead to me. I'm about to get Kenny and we going home. I can't be around this man. I may love him with everything, but he's dead to me." Sky said. Walking back in the house. Leaving Kayla outside by herself.

Kayla felt more worst, then she did before.

"Baby go pack your shit now." Lil C said to Naenae.

Lil C went in old room and started packing his stuff up. He can't look this man no more. Fuck him.

Catherine was still shell shocked on seeing her first love. She can't believe he was really in her living room. She don't know rather to hug and kiss him or, beat his ass.

Where is Kayla? Catherine thought.

She supposed to be supporting her. Did she left?

Sam walked outside.

"What you doing out here? You need to be in there making things right with your family." Kayla told him.

"How when they hate my guts?" He asked Kayla.

"You caused this on your self Samson. I told your ass to stop hiding and come home, but did you? No. So you live with this guilt." Kayla walked away from him.

"No you going to help me get my family back." Sam pulled her back.

"No Sam this is all your fault. You do it."

"If I go down, you going down with me believe that." Sam said walking away from Kayla. Got into his car and drove away.

Lil C and Naenae arrived back at the hotel. Naenae rushed to the bathroom. She throw up.

Lil C eyed her suspiciously.

"How long?" He asked.

Naenae turned around to faced him.

"How long what?" Naenae answered his question with a question.

"Don't play fucking stupid with me Naenae. I'm not in the mood."

"Two weeks now."

Lil C shooked his head and let out a low chuckled.

"So when was you going to tell me?"

"After graduation." Naenae was vetting scared. She might lose Lil C over this.

"You know graduation was over with a long time ago right? So basically you had all day to tell me, but you didn't right?" Lil C walked to the door.

"Lil C I'm sorry. I was going to tell you when the time was right. I swear I was." Naenae said walking up to him.

"Naw with what's going on now. The time may have never been right. You SHOULD have told me when you ass found out, but you kept it from me." Lil C laughed bitterly. "It's cool. I mean I been lied to all my life, now you lying to me and keeping stuff from me. Its cool. I'm going to walk away before I do something I regret."

Naenae grabbed his shirt, Lil C turned around and and slap the fuck out her. Naenae fall to the floor holding her face. Lil C looked down at her then walked out the hotel room without a backwards glance.

*******
Wow is all I can say....

This first chapter though!

Tell me what u think???

Lil C putting his hands on Naenae again!

Not the welcome Sam wanted

Kayla Kayla Kayla guilty

Comment

Vote

*NewMommy014*