(21)

Kayla went back to the hospital to tell Tyler about his son. She can't keep, keeping secrets. She was ready to come clean about everything. She is being selfish.

She walked into Tyler office. Tyler was on the phone. When he saw her, he hung up the phone and motion for her to take a seat in front of him.

"Hello Kayla. How have you been? Why are you here?" Tyler said.

He still was kind of angry at her for leaving him. Why? Wasn't she happy with him? He was heartbroken. He loved Kayla with everything. She just left him with no warning or anything. He was over it now, hell it happen over 20 years ago. He was married with a set twin boys. He good.

"I'm keeping something from you. Something I kept from you for 20 years." Kayla said tears filled her eyes.

Tyler look at her in confusion. Then it hit him. She bet not be saying what he think she was trying to say.
"What is it Kay?"

He used her nickname. That always got to her. Her eyes looked at him. Damn Tyler still feel it after all these years.

"My son Kenny is your son." Kayla said quickly.

Tyler didn't know what to say. He couldn't even look at Kayla.

"Why you waited 20 years to tell me about my child Kayla?" Tyler said.

He still couldn't look at her. He was pissed the fuck off. He half wanted to choke her ass out. They too damn old to be playing childish ass games. Tf?

"You wanted to be doctor. I wasn't going to tell you I was pregnant, ans stop you from going after what you wanted to do."

"THAT WASN'T YOUR DECISION TO MAKE!" Tyler shouted. Kayla jumped.

"Look Tyler what happen in the past should stay in the past okay? Lets just act like I never tell you about Kenny. I been taking care of him until he decided he could take care of his self." Kayla stood up to leave.
Tyler got up from around his desk so fast and back Kayla up against the wall by her neck.

"Listen to me and listen to me good Kayla. You better tell Kenny about me or I'll tell him and when I tell him it won't be pretty. You want to play childish ass games I can play them too. You kept my son from me. All because you wanted to be selfish and ungrateful. I lost 20 years of my son life because of you! You made the decision on your own to raise him by yourself. How do you sleep at night?" Tyler let her neck go. He turned his back on her as a tear fell out his eye. "Get out my office you have a week if you don't tell him by then I'll hunt you down and tell him my self.
*
*
*
*
*
Kenny and Sky just getting back from taking KD to his appointment when they pull up in Kenny drive way Kayla car was in the drive way.
"What done happen now?" Kenny said to his self, but out loud.

Sky shrugged her shoulders then got out the car. She got KD out the back. She know he was probably hungry.

Kenny opened the house door, Kayla got out the car and walked in Kenny house and sat down on the couch.

Sky went upstairs to KD nursery to feed him giving Kenny and his mother privacy..

"Whats going on mama. Why you look so shaking up? Did Catherine find out?"

Kayla shook her head no..

"Okay then what's the problem?" Kenny asked clearly confused..

"It's about your father." Kayla said a tear filled her eyes yet again.

"M-my f-father?" Kenny said. "I thought he's dead."

Kayla shook her head no again. Tears falling out her eyes.

"Your father is alive. He's a doctor. He's Tyler Davis."

"You talking about that nigga who came in my hospital room that day? My doctor?" Kenny asked his mama.

Duh Kenny! Kenny act so slow sometimes.

"Yes Kenny." Kayla said getting annoyed. She can't do this. Her son going to hate her. That's something she can't live with. "I gotta go. Sorry Kenny." Kayla rushed out Kenny house.

Kenny just couldn't believe his father was alive. So many emotions filled his body all at once. His father not dead. His mother knew. What? His father didn't want him? Was he to good for Kenny? Why his mother waited 20 years to tell him he had a father? All these questions swimming around in his head.

He needed to go for a ride to clear his head. He grabbed his keys out the pocket and left the house.

He didn't know where he would go, but Just needed to ride around and get this stress off his body. Then he thought about it he could have just stayed home and fuck the shit out of Sky.

He turn his car around and headed back home.

When he got back home Sky was in the kitchen cooking.

"Turn the stove off." Kenny told Sky.
Taking off his clothes. Sky turned off the stove.

"Take off your clothes."

"Kenny what's wrong with you?" Sky asked him..

"Just do it. I don't need you asking any questions." Kenny was getting impatient.

"No tell me what's wrong?" Sky folded her arms across her chest.

"Fuck it I'll go get it from someone else." Kenny turned to leave.

"Go then! You think I care? I'm in here worried out of my mind not knowing where you went and you talking about fucking someone else. Really Kenny? You don't tell that to someone you love." Sky said tears filled her eyes.

"I don't love you." Kenny said then walked out the house.

Sky gasped then dropped to the floor and cry her eyes out. Kenny don't love her.

Sometime later Sky picked her self up off the floor and went to her and Kenny room. She packed her clothes. Then went into her son's nursery and packed his clothes up too. She called her a taxi to take her to her mom house.

She was through with Kenny..

**********
What you think?

I know some of you might be mad and I'm sorry for that?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*