(10)

"What the fuck your punk ass gonna do? Huh? Hit me?" Brielle asked Lil C getting in his face. She slapped him.

"Bitch you hit me one more time, I swear to God I'm going to knock your little ass out." Lil C yelled at Brielle trying to push her out his face.

Brielle slapped him again, next thing you know Brielle was knocked on the floor. Lil C two piece her ass. He told her not to hit him. How it all started was....

Flashback

"Why the fuck you eye balling other bitches?" Brielle asked Lil C when they got from the mall.

"Girl you better get the hell out my face. How the hell I was looking at other bitches and you had me in every damn store? I didn't had time to look no where."

Brielle walked in Lil C face and balled of her fist.

Lil C started laughing in her face. What the hell she supposed to do with her little ass fist.

"Man Brielle you better get out my damn face." Lil C laughed again.

Flashback over

"NIGGA YOUR PUNK ASS HIT ME, NOT ONCE BUT TWICE." Brielle shouted at Lil C.

"I told you ass don't hit me again? You did it anyway, so I lay your little ass out. Don't hit me unless you want to get hit back. You have me fucked up." Lil C said walking away from her.

Bad mistake.

Brielle run and jumped on his back and was choking him from behind.

"Bitch what the fuck wrong with you!?" Lil C yelled trying to sling Brielle off his back. He backed up against a wall and Brielle hit her head against the wall, she let Lil C neck go. She fell off Lil C back.

Lil C pulled out his gun and pointed the gun at her.

"Bitch if you ever in your fucking life put your hands around my neck again I'll kill you." Lil C said.

"Nigga your ass gonna die anyway. Fuck the bullshit. My daddy coming for you and your family. When he come, I'm coming too and I'll be the first to pull the trigger on your monkey ass." Brielle said getting up off the floor.

"No you won't." Lil C said laughing.

Brielle looked at him with confusion. Lil C still hand the gun pointed at her.

"How the fuck I wont?"

"You really wanna know?"

Brielle didn't say anything. Lil C pulled the trigger and hit the wall just above Brielle head.

"Nigga what the fuck wrong with you? You could have killed me." Brielle yelled.

"Duh bitch. Back the fuck up."

Brielle tried getting the gun from Lil C, but of course he was push taller and much stronger then her. He pushed her him she fall against the coffee table in Lil C house.

Yes y'all Lil C finally has his own house. Lol.

"Fuck my back!" Brielle yelled out.

Lil C shot her in her leg, then her shoulder. From the hit, Brielle body went into shock and she passed out.

"Yo Sam we need a meeting now. Everybody come to my house now." Lil C called his father.

Twenty minutes later every one arrive except for Naenae. Lil C looked hurt.

"Where is Naenae?" Lil C asked Sky and Kenny.

"We don't know we went to get her, but she wasn't home. When I called her phone it went straight to voicemail." Sky said.

Lil C started to worry.

"Why is this girl on the floor with bullet holes in her leg and shoulder?" Sky asked Lil C.

Sky walked over to Brielle on the floor. She checked her pose to see if she was still breathing. Yeah she was...Barely.

"I shot her stupid ass. She in here talking about her daddy coming from us, and she coming too, and she going to be the one to pull the trigger on my monkey ass, so before she pulled her trigger I pulled mine." Lil C said.

"Try calling Naenae, Lil C." Sky said.
Lil C called Naenae, and Jason answered the phone.

Yo yo wassup?

Where is Naenae?

Oh she can't come to phone right now, she's unconscious at the moment.

Jason hang up on Lil C.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Lil C said, he looked over at Brielle, then grab his gun. He was about to pull the trigger, when Kenny stopped him.

"Wait, we can't kill her yet.. we can keep her and tie her up. They got somebody, we got somebody."

"Naenae just not anybody man. That's my fucking baby mama man. Fuck this plan. If Big Ben want war shit his ass got it, fuck this shit. I'll kill his ass myself. He not just going to take the mother of my child and get away with it. Tie that bitch up." He said pointing at Brielle.

Fuck Samson plan. Lil C got his own plan to think of. With the help of Kenny and some of the people they work with. Benjamin don't stand a chance.

********
What you think?

Comment

Vote

*NewMommy014*