2.9: Forever.

Ian thought that breaking up with Anthony would make him feel better but in reality, it was just making him worse.

Ian was so confused on what to anymore he just wanted to put a stop to everything. As much as Ian loves Anthony he knew that he couldn't just ask him back out, after he broke up with him over the phone.

Anthony was probably heartbroken, and he was. Anthony never thought he'd be in a serious, true relationship and now he knows he won't ever be in one ever again.

Back then life was easy for Anthony, he didn't have to worry about anything, or anyone. Now, after he realized he was in love with Ian and then all of the sudden they broke up, Ian was on Anthony's mind constantly. Anthony cared, and worried for Ian.

Same for Ian, Ian cared and worried for Anthony. Just because they broke up that doesn't mean he stopped loving Anthony.

Ian knew that this wasn't the right the thing, the breakup. He needed Anthony, and Anthony needed Ian. Ian was going to try and fix things, he rather be away from Anthony, than not be with Anthony at all.

Ian's hands shook as he pressed the dial button. He had been doing nothing all day but laying in bed, being on his phone.

He pressed Anthony's contact and stared at it. He hadn't changed his contact info, he hadn't remove the cute emojis next to Anthony's name, and he hadn't changed his contact pic. It was a picture of Ian kissing Anthony's cheek while Anthony looked down and smiled.

Ian smiled at the picture but then his lips went back to his normal frown once he realized why he had Anthony's contact on his screen in the first place.

What if he doesn't want me back? Ian thought. Should I give it time?

He wasn't going to let his thoughts get in the way and he pressed the call button, and soon, the phone was ringing.

Ian could feel his heart beat faster, and he began to think of what he should say if Anthony answers. But all of the thinking was a waste because Anthony didn't answer. It went straight to his voicemail, and as many times as Ian heard it, he still listened to it again.

"Hey it's Anthony! Sorry I can't get to your call right now, i'm probably busy with something. Although i really don't do anything important in my life ... anyways leave a message if you'd like, and i'll get back to you asap, if i feel like it. Bye!"

Ian smiled at his dumb, little voicemail and then heard a beep noise. Ian waited a few seconds, thinking if he should leave a voice message or not and then he decided he was.

"Uh hi Anthony, it's me Ian, or you probably already know that," Ian chuckled. "Anyways, I just wanted to tell you something important, so it'd mean a lot if you actually listen to this."

"Look Anthony I made the wrong choice the truth is I shouldn't have broke up with you. I rather be far from you than not have you at all. I love you, and I don't know if you'd take me back but Anthony, i'm begging you for a second chance. I miss you, I can't stand knowing that you're not mine." Ian soon began to tear up and began to cry.

"I love you Anthony, please take me back, please? I promised us to be forever and intend on keeping that promise, Just please think about it and let me know, I love you. " Ian sobbed and then hung up. He began to cry

After a few minutes of crying his phone buzzed off.

New Message:
Anthony ☺️💖: Forever

Ian's heart instantly overwhelmed and he began to reply to Anthony.

Ian: Does this mean I get a second chance?

Anthony ☺️💖: yes, I love you so much Ian, I don't want to lose you ever again.

Ian: I love you too Anthony.

Anthony☺️💖: Forever?

Ian: Forever

. . .

[a/n]: I like how people started a rumor about Anthony being dead 😄😂✌🏼️