0.7 : Innocence Lost.

Dedication: To _vegas because we got clothing problems in common and because boy flannels over girl flannels, idk.

Teenagers scare the living shit out of me

They can care less as long as someone'll bleed

. . .

"What do you think your average bad teenagers do?"

"Get drunk, and lose their virginity to fast," Ian simply replied quickly and smiled.

Ian was never to fond about the whole entire teenager scenario. He always thought that now in days the way teenagers act were pathetic.

Whenever he was little he was excited to be a teenager only because he thought he could do things he couldn't when he was younger. Only childish stuff like staying up late, getting his own phone, and being able to go out with friends.

Now, Ian would rather be a kid than a teenager. Ian just hated the word teenager it bothered him. (I hate the word teenager tbh)

The way teens acted made him and others look bad to younger audience.

It seems now in days all teenagers want to do is go to parties, get drunk, and make out with whoever. He knew that not all teenagers do that but that what most teens do, really most 'popular' teens.

Ian sighed and stared at his reflection in the long, rectangle mirror. Him and his friends sat in Ian's bedroom and trying to work on his attitude. They were scattered around in his room, one was going through his wardrobe, an other was laying on his bed on their phone, one of them were just sitting on the floor, and the last one was starring in the mirror with Ian.

"Not all teenagers," said the one who was throwing his sweaters to the floor. "How much sweaters do you have!? Do you just wear sweaters?" He joked.

Ian groaned, "No I have a couple of tees in there!"

They just laughed and kept doing what they were doing before.

"Do you think I can pull this off on Monday?" Ian asked to his friend who kept picking at his hair. "No," she replied sharply and smiled.

"Thanks!" Ian said sarcastically, throwing in a fake smile. She giggled and stopped messing with his hair, "You'll be fine, Don't worry!"

"I hope," Ian huffed.

"Okay lover boy what outfit you wearing on Monday?" The one asked sitting on the floor. "Uh .. the one with the stupid little triangle on the front."

"Ha Ha," He says slowly. Ian just smiled acting all innocent and cute. (aha feck you)

"Alright i think we should begin practicing," One of them said. They all smiled and sat on the floor in a circle.

One of them patted an empty area for Ian to join.

The boy rolled his eyes and scoffed. He stood up and walked to the circle sitting down gently. He rested his arms on top of his knees and fiddled with his fingers. "What are we practicing on?" Ian asked innocently. Ian hated whenever his friends plan something and not telling him or giving him a warning.

"We are going to play random outsiders at school and we are going to talk to you, we're going to see how you respond and work on it!"

Oh great, "Alright," Ian said giving in.

He really didn't want to be doing this but he had no choice, he can't back away.

"Alright lets begin!" One of them chimed, Ian smiled trying to be friendly at the idea. They all pulled out their phones and begin to read something. Ian was guessing they had written down what they were going to be asking.

"Okay i'll be playing as a slutty girl who is trying to get you turned on," One of them said chuckling.

Ian instantly rolled his eyes and groaned, laughing at his response. "Shoot away!" Ian grinned waiting for him to attempt to act like a slutty girl.

"Stand up," He said. Ian stood up and his friend walked over to him.

"Hey Ian." He said in a light voice blinking his eyes rapidly. Ian smiled and simply replied, "hey." "Whatcha doing later on?" He asked innocently placing his hand on Ian's chest. Ian instantly blushed and replied, "N-nothing."

He could tell his friends were enjoying this by the loudness of their laughter. His friend suddenly began to move his body closer, he then moved his finger up and down Ian's chest and stomach.

"Maybe we can 'hang out' if you know what I mean," his friend said winking. Ian gulped it was hard practicing with a guy, considering he was gay, why couldn't they get a girl to this?

"I-I'm g-gay," he stuttered. "Cut!" One of them yelled.

"Ian no stuttering, and you can't say you're gay!" "Why not?" Ian asked frowning. He walked away and sat on his bed.

"because Ian listen, you got to make Anthony be jealous of you," "why can't i be with a guy then?" Ian asked. "You have to steal peoples attention away from Anthony all boys and girl, plus there is not that much gay boys out there!"

Ian groaned in frustration, "all right fine!"

He sat back in the circle and continue the session.

-

Later on that night Ian laid in bed. He began to re-think all that had happen a few hours ago. Ian sighed he didn't know if he could do this tomorrow.

He turned around laying on his side, it felt like all he kept doing was tossing and turning. He starred at his bedroom wall and got lost in his thoughts.

He began to think what if the plan is all a fail? What if it work? What will happen in the end?

Lets just say Anthony fell for Ian, Would Ian tell him it was all a plan and Anthony was the target? What if Anthony leaves him because of that?

Ian shook his, he was already thinking way ahead. Ian groaned and checked his clock, 10:38 pm. It wasn't that late but he usually falls asleep before 10.

"It's all in your head Ian," he told himself.

"Just go to sleep," he mumbled.

Then his thoughts got in the way,

'but its not all in your head'

Ian groaned and cuddled himself against his blankets and pillows. He finally got into a comfortable position and shut his eyes.

He felt himself get tired and he soon fell asleep after whispering,

Please make this plan go alright, because i truly love Anthony and want him to love me back.

Make it worth taking my innocence away.