1.0 : Nightmares.

this may be deep

Dedication: thatcrazyguy456 YOU ARE SO SWEET OMFG ILYSM xx

. . .

It was an after school day and Ian laid on the grass in the park. He was hanging with friends when they really meant to study instead of messing around.

He stared at the blue sky which was slowly fading into a purple, and pink color. Ian stared in 'awe' watching the clouds move by slowly. He felt more relax than ever and wished he can just stay there forever.

Ian and his friends giggled as they try to shape out the clouds. "That one looks like a turtle!" Ian giggled, shooting his finger up high and pointing.

Ian then set his hand down placing it on his stomach and smiled as he heard his friends agree to him. His eyes then darted all over the sky trying to point out others.

His friends then sat up telling Ian they had to go. "Can you stay for a little?" Ian pleaded and sat up himself too.

His relaxation soon slowly turned to the fear of loneliness as he watch his friends pack their things.

"Sorry Ian,"

"Alright then fine, see you tomorrow?" Ian questioned. "Of course!" One of them exclaimed ruffling his hair. Ian smiled and paced his hands on top of his head fixing it back to his style.

"Bye Ian!" "Bye! Ian replied waving as he watched his friends walk away.

Ian laid back down, he thought if he should leave but he was enjoying the sight and relaxation he couldn't.

"Just a few more minutes," Ian mumbled to himself. He placed his hands on his stomach and began to spot out clouds.

In the meantime the park was a common place to hang, and a boy named Anthony happened to be wandering about.

He was with a girl sitting on the bench holding her hand. He did notice Ian there with friends but kept his mind on the girl who was smiling madly at him. Anthony returned a wide smile to her and squeezed her hand lightly.

After a while after Ian's friends left, Anthony's 'date' left too. The boy sat alone on the bench looking down at his phone. He had forgot about Ian being at the park until he opened the camera app.

He looked at the screen and stared seeing Ian laying down starring up. Anthony furrowed his eyebrows together and looked up.

There he saw Ian starring at the sun go down and he looked perfect. It was like the perfect timing or something because Anthony found the whole entire scenario just perfect.

The way Ian laid flat on the ground and how he showed interest on his face starring at the sky. And at that time, yes at that time, Anthony admitted he felt his knees go weak. Anthony finally admitted he wanted Ian.

Ian was his target but now he wasn't his target to hook up with. He was his target to get him and make him his.

Anthony knew that now after today Ian was finally a shining star. He was the guy everyone wanted to be around, so what made Anthony think he had a chance? In fact Anthony didn't believe he had a chance with the Ian Hecox.

He believed that now that Ian had everyone's attention he wasn't going to just fall for Anthony like that. He's probably going to find a girl or guy who he will fall for.

Anthony groaned in frustration and shut his phone off. He then looked up to see Ian gone and noticed the sun was gone too. The two most beautiful things were gone and Anthony was left in the dark blue light.

Anthony stood up and walked to his car, he drove himself home and listened to the random hit music playing. Once he had arrived he didn't bother telling his parents he was home he went straight to his room.

He shut the door behind him, sighing as he heard the door shut. He then walked to his bed and laid down scattering his hands up.

His eyes were shot opened starring at the dark blanks ceiling, his mind wandered off and he knew he shouldn't let that happen.

Anthony laid in bed and prayed that tomorrow will be a regular day for him. Seeing everyone starring at him and smiling at him. Seeing people actually talk about him, and most of all, seeing Ian in one of his over-sized sweaters.

He eventually had forgotten over his jealousy of Ian being famous for one day today. He only knew why he was saying that was because school was over and he only had to worry tomorrow, not right now.

He sighed and turned to his side. He fiddled with his fingers thinking about that blue eyed boy.

It bothered him a lot, it really did. He wasn't in love with Ian, but he always thought about him. Whenever he sees him he has a feeling where he wants to roll his eyes but at the same time he wants to make Ian his.

Anthony never knew the idea why he wanted Ian to be his when he didn't love him. He knew he was falling slowly for him but he never liked to say he was in love.

The feeling of saying he was in love sent shivers down his spine and back. It gave him goosebumps and he cringed.

Why couldn't he just make up his mind and be a normal person!?

Anthony let out a huff and shut his eyes tightly. He relaxed his body and felt himself drift off to sleep.

After a few minutes he was asleep, Anthony's body laid perfectly still. He breathed in and out calmly. It was quiet to quiet and all you can hear is the wind blowing outside, or the crickets chirping.

Anthony's mind was wandering off in many topics, or his 'dreams'. They were lost in a galaxy of thoughts and memories of events.

Suddenly a topic came across his dreams and the boy groaned turning his head sharply. It came worst it was like all the pastel good dreams got faded into a puddle of blackness.

The boy moved his head side to side not waking up from the horrible dark dream. Then he stopped turning his head. His lips shook sightly and his hand grabbed an area of his bed sheet clutching it tightly.

His hand didn't loose its grip, and his body twitched. He then let out a whimper and with that his eyes shot open.

His body reacted quickly and he sat up. He slowly looked down to his side and saw his hand clutching the sheet. He felt himself very hot.

He release his grip and threw his blankets off him. He huddled to the corner of his bed and wall and sat there. He leaned his back against the cold wall and flinched at the touch.

He then pushed his legs against his chest and wrapped his arms around them. He could tell he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer and laid his head in between his chest and legs. He rocked himself back and forth and told himself,

"It was just a dream, it was just a nightmare."

. . .

[a/n:] NEXT FEW CHAPTERS IANTHONY MAY HAPPEN