1.1 : Bathroom Dilemma.

Dedication: blurryhowell because you my friend deserve this dedication and your rad af. Also bc your comments make me smile! x

. . .

A few days after Anthony's 'nightmare' he felt himself getting worst. Anthony noticed that his fame went down at the school too. He did get like 1 or 2 girls hitting on him everyday but he didn't feel as good as he use to.

He felt like he had lost all of his power over everyone and they were unwrapping themselves off his finger. Everyone was slowly wrapped around Ian's finger but Ian didn't think of it that way. 

Ian knew he had power over everyone but he didn't use it that much often. He was different he made people happy, Anthony just made them his one night stands. 

Ian didn't plan to make everyone his target except one person, it wasn't sex he was looking for, he was looking for love. That person the boy was looking for was Anthony. Anthony was the whole reason behind this devious plan Ian and his friends had made. 

If Ian was never upset because of Anthony, Anthony would still have power. If he never had a crush on Anthony he wouldn't be the way he is right now. Of course Anthony didn't know about this at all, nor did he know about Ian's crush on him. 

Ian too, never knew Anthony's little bipolar feelings for Ian. 

Ian never knew about Anthony's 30 minutes thoughts on Ian. He never knew Anthony wanted to hate him but at the same time love him. 

Anthony never knew that Ian was madly in love with him. 

He never knew about him, and he never knew about him. 

Anthony sighed as he shut his locker door, carrying his books on his side. Anthony was glad it was Friday for them because that meant he didn't have to feel so powerless anymore. 

He wouldn't see Ian often pulling everyone to him, everyone who Anthony used to pull. 

Anthony found himself thinking of Ian constantly and it drove him mad. But always had this one thought on his mind that he thought of too. 

Why if i get an actual girlfriend or boyfriend? 

Well eliminate boyfriend considering every gay guy has a boyfriend and he didn't know any boy who was bisexual like him, Except Ian. 

As much as Ian is sweet, and adorable, and mostly popular he didn't date anyone. And he had the whole entire school in love with him. 

Anthony felt as if he wasn't Bi as much until Ian's fame. He mainly hooked up with more girls than guys. Anthony could date a boy and he wasn't afraid to admit either. 

Anyways back to what Anthony was thinking, what if he started dating? 

What if he started dating someone he was in love with and he forgets about all his fame and drama, most of off what if he forgets about Ian?

Anthony shook his thoughts away shivering at the idea of dating someone. He never really dated anyone just hooked up with them. He preferred not to date anyone because he was scared. He didn't want to get heartbroken or make anyone heartbroken. 

All of that thinking Anthony soon received a massive headache. He groaned at the pain bringing his fingers to his forehead massaging it. He kept his hand on his forehead and walked down the halls.

Ha hated when he over thought and so did Ian. 

As you already knew, Ian was a wandering mess. He always found himself thinking about things funny or serious. He knew it was dangerous for him to get lost in his thought but he didn't care, and that was just Ian. 

Ian walked down the halls smiling at everyone who stared at him still. 

It turned out both boys weren't looking at where they were going and bumped into each other. Anthony and Ian fell to the floor groaning in pain. 

Anthony rubbed his head making his headache pound even more worse. Ian shut his eyes tightly and opened it open. His eyes instantly widen as they fell upon Anthony. 

Anthony opened his eyes also realizing it was Ian. His eyes widen and he stood up. He quickly put his hand out offering to help Ian up. 

Ian wasn't thinking straight at all and grabbed Anthony's hand right away. 

 "Sorry about that i wasn't looking were i was going," Anthony mumbled. Ian just stared at him, his lips trembled. It was as if he wanted to say something but he couldn't. 

Ian was just amazed at how he and Anthony bumped into each other. He stared deeply into his eyes and mumbled an, "uh"

"You okay?" Anthony asked placing his hand behind his neck. He bit his lip and Ian just wanted to kiss him right there. "Uh .. I ... Watch were you are going." 

Ian realized he didn't mean to sound mean, he quickly ran away. Anthony turned around watching Ian run down the halls. Anthony meant to say something to him but he didn't have anytime before Ian was out of plain sight. 

Ian's cheeks formed a dark shade of pink, He was blushing of embarrassment. He quickly ran into the boys bathroom not wanting to be around others. 

He stood in front of the mirror and stared at his reflection. He instantly then looked down and squeezed his eyes shut. 

"Why do I have to be so stupid," Ian mumbled. He then shot his eyes opened and he looked back into the mirror. 

"My one chance with Anthony and i fucking ruined it!" He kicked the trash can and paced back and forth. He wanted to cry and the he wanted to act tough as he could. He then heard voices come into the bathroom and he quickly ran into the stall. 

He locked the stall door and backed up until his legs hit the toilet seat. He then heard the two boys laughing about whatever. 

He sat still and hugged his knees to his chest so they wouldn't see his legs. 

"You know that Ian kid?" 

Ian instantly became concerned when they said his names.

"The one who tries to act all bad ass?" The other boy replied. 

"yeah," "What about him?" 

"I dont like him, he thinks he is all that when he is not!" 

"I know right!"

"He thinks everyone is in love with him but they just like him for his looks!"

"Thats so true!" "If he only knew how everyone talks hit about him" 

"Hey we should get going," "Alright lets go," and with that the two mysterious boys left. 

Ian felt his heart snap, "was all that true? Everyone likes me for just my looks?"

Ian felt his eyes tear up, he wanted to cry so bad. He let his legs fall down slowly and he felt his body shake. What made Ian want to cry more was how the boy said people talk shit about him. 

The words repeated itself in his mind and he felt dizzy. 

He ran out of the stall and ran in front of the sink. He splashed water on his face and felt himself begin to cry. 

He knew he couldn't handle all the lies, he was never meant to be all tough. He should just go back to his old innocent self. 

He cried and cried not caring if he was missing his classes. 

"I should of never done this," 

"Maybe I should just go back to my old self"

"Its just all a big mistake like me,"