1.5 : Ianthony

Writing this was so much better than going to my school dance yesterday. 

. . .

"Will you go out with me?"

Those six words threw Ian off the edge. It was as if all those bottled butterflies in his stomach had cut him open and flew away. It was as if his heart couldn't handle all of the love he was feeling and immediately had just exploded. 

It was just all to perfect like a dream, Anthony, and everything behind him. Ian was just lost, he could hear his heartbeat begin to pump faster than ever, yet slower than ever at the same time. His mind sworn with some many thoughts and he couldn't escape it. 

If you think Ian was such a mess, Anthony was just the same.

He could feel his heart pump, and the palm of his hands began to sweat. He felt his chest tighten at the fear of rejection. He knew Ian like him but what if he wasn't ready? 

"Yes Anthony, yes," Ian said smiling madly.

Anthony's lips instantly curled into a smile. The two boys blushed madly and Ian dove into a hug. Anthony instantly wrapped his arms around Ian, hugging him back. The two boys sat there, hugging each other swaying back and forth. 

Ian just wanted to freeze time and stay there forever. The boy felt all warm inside, and he was more than happy. 

For the first time Ian felt loved, and god did Anthony love him to death. 

Anthony was so happy that Ian had said yes to him. He didn't care about anyone's attention anymore all he wanted was Ian's attention. 

The two boy pulled away and just stared into each others eyes. Then Ian laid himself onto Anthony resting his head on his chest. The were laying in the exact same position when they last met at the park. 

Ian laid in between Anthony's legs laying his head on Anthony's chest, and Anthony held the boy kissing the top of his head. 

Ian shut his eyes and couldn't believe this was all happening.  

"Anthony?" "Hmm?" Anthony hummed looking down at the boy in his arms. "Is this real?" Ian asked. "Yes baby," Anthony said soothingly, slowly rocking Ian back and forth in his arms. 

God Ian could just die whenever Anthony called him baby. Ian smiled and didn't say anything after that. He just enjoyed the little moment they had in peace. 

The funny thing is Ian's mind was now in peace, well half of it. The other half is trying to function and fanboying about Anthony asking him out. But Ian wasn't worried about anything he use to worry about anymore. 

Anthony hand slid down and intertwined his fingers with Ian's. Ian blushed slightly and let out a little breath. A few minutes later Ian sat up looking at Anthony. 

He sat criss crossed facing towards Anthony. Anthony smiled at Ian and brushed a few strands of hair away from his face. Ian smiled and looked down, now blushing furiously. Anthony smiled and adored Ian's cuteness. 

Ian looked up and  was still smiling. He let out a nervous yet adorable tiny laugh, and Anthony did the same. Ian wanted to say something but go dammit he couldn't think. It was like he couldn't speak at all. The words ran over his tongue waiting for his mouth to open. 

"So," Ian said looking at his hand in the grass. "So?" Anthony chuckled. "Maybe we should do something?" Ian asked nervously. Why did Anthony make him so fucking nervous? Ian just wanted to act normal around the boy.