Chapter 48 (Finale!)

"I should never have killed Bashur!" Mitch exclaimed. He had a flint and steel in one hand, and a diamond axe in the other. His hood was pulled over his face, and Magenta blood splotched across the axe. "Why not? I let you out, you kill Bashur, seems fair, no?" Gizzy asked. "No!" Mich shouted, and jumped into the room, over some rubble. Ian was too stunned to say anything. "Y-You went missing!" Sky stuttered. "Yeah, There was a...... Accident." He replied uneasily, not taking his eyes off Gizzy. "Looks like I came just in time!" "To join the execution? Yes, you have!" Gizzy answered enthusiasticly.
"The only execution happening today is your own!" Mitch yelled and chucked the axe. It sailed through the air in Gizzy's direction. However, Gizzy made no move to get out of the way. He grinned even wider.
After a moment the grin vanished and his eyes widened. He jumped out of the way, and the Axe buried itself in the floorboards. "No, stay away!" He stumbled away from the axe, which, as Ian saw, had chopped off some of the rubber on the bottom of his shoe. "Why should we, when you caused us so much pain?!" Aphmau said, and pulled the axe out of the wooden board it was stuck in. She held it up.
"We're not going to show mercy, Gizzy." She said. "Oh dear God you've already voted!" He exclaimed.
It was then Ian realized it was Gazza talking. "Give him a chance to explain." Ian said. "No! He killed our friends! Have you already forgotten?" She asked, whirling around. "No, give Gazza a chance to explain!" He replied. She turned back to Gazza as the others walked up. He was a few further feet away then he was a moment ago, but he was backed up against the wall, seemingly feeling along the wall for something. "Ok. Explain. NOW." She demanded. Mitch walked up aswell, interested to hear what he had to say. "I.... I admit, I'm the Mastermind, and I knew all along," Gazza started to talk, stumbling over each word as his hand continued to feel along the wall, "But I knew if I told you, You'd kill me. I feel awful, I really do. I even tried to help The good side! You have to understand, there's nothing I could do!" Gazza pleaded. His hand stopped feeling along the wall. He had found something, but nobody else seemed to notice. "What did he mean when he said he wasn't the ultimate farmer, what is he?" Sky asked. Gazza glanced away. "The..... Do you really need to know, I mean, come on, don't you know enough?" Aphmau stepped closer with the axe. "O-ok, ok!" He laughed nervously, "He was the Ultimate...... Ultimate....." He trailed off. "Spit it out!" Aphmau exclaimed. A quiet 'Click' sounded, and a tunnel appeared behind where Gazza was standing. He had flicked a lever. He made a dash for the hall.
Aphmau threw the axe. 'Thunk'

It hit the wall that had closed behind him. "He's getting away!" Bodil exclaimed. "So can we!" Lewis ignored where Gazza had disappeared, and pointed to where Mitch had come in. "Do we really have to go outside?" Mitch's question surprised them all. "Why would we not?" The next question came from Lee. "Oh well, you'll see." Mitch sighed, grabbed his axe, and stepped outside the building. They filed out, one by one. The moon looked brilliant, after so long in the building. "Wow.." Sky whispered beside him. "Wow is an understatement." Ian said. They trekked to the front of the building. What Mitch showed them took their breath away. It was a college.

The original Name had a panel over it that said
'Test 1 - Skydoesminecraft, Bashurverse, Honeydew, Xephos, Bodil40, DanTDM, IhasCupquake, LforLeeeeeeeeeee, Ssundee, Aphmau, IBallisticsquid, DeadloxMC, MunchingBrotato, Captain Sparklez, Stampylongnose, Bajan Canadian'

"Stampylongnose? Who's that?" Bodil asked. "A good freind of mine......" Lee's eyes clouded with worry. Why wasn't he there?