Chapter 40

Ian sat back in his chair. Now THAT was something to think about. Lewis isn't stupid, he would of disposed of the evidence. Aphmau would've destroyed the evidence as well, or at least hid it somewhere else. "What exactly gave you this idea?" Sky asked. Lee looked nervous, but reached into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper. "This. I-I thought it was nothing, so I just shoved it in my pocket to throw away later.... but it had writing on it. Take a look," Lee put the Piece of paper on the table, flattening out the creases.

I don't really know how to say this.
I'm going to drink this potion I found, it was labeled harming, so it should do.
In other words..... I'm killing myself. I don't want to live and watch you all Die.
But if I die first, I don't have to. I assure you that I drank this on my own. I found this on my own.
Don't get yourselves killed blaming someone for my own doing.
And whoever gets out of this place, I hope you have a great time without me.

Sincerely,
Captain Sparklez

"This has to be fake. He wouldn't just randomly kill himself like that," Lewis commented, though he sounded a bit saddened by the note. "I found it on his bed, I don't know if it's forged or not." Lee replied. Ian was stunned. He couldn't believe it. Why now? There were so few of them left, but they could have still gotten out somehow! "It looks legit to me, and trust me, I know a forged note when i see one." Bodil confirmed. "How, exactly?" Aphmau asked with genuine curiosity, glad to be off the topic of death, if only for a moment. "Lets just say I've written a few...." Bodil smiled. Yep. He was definitely crazy. But at the moment Ian didn't care. "So you can confirm this isn't forged?" Ian asked. "Y-" "What if he wrote it?" Aphmau interrupted. Bodil did just admit he had practice. "I didn't! I swear, you people cannot tell when someone is telling the truth!" Bodil snapped. "Yeah, we also can't tell when there lying, so we wouldn't know if you were right now," Lewis said with a smirk. "Uh....... I'm not lying," Bodil laughed nervously, "I wouldn't lie....." he trailed off, the smile fading from his face. "Ok, maby I would, but I'm not." He finished, though he was still no longer smiling. Ian knew the more Bodil played games, the more suspicious he would look. "How can we know your not? Let's say you are telling the truth, where were you yesterday?" Aphmau asked. "...." Bodil didn't reply. "Bodil?" Lewis added. "....ah, I was at the uh..... my room! Yeah!" Bodil replied. "That I know is a lie," Lewis remarked with a smirk. "I would like to ask Steve something!" Bodil exclaimed, his eyes squeezed shut. "Fire away," Steve replied from his seat across the room. "If you help someone with suicide...... are you guilty? Just curious!" He cracked a fake smile. "Depends how you helped them." Steve said ominously. Bodil sighed, and turned back to face everyone else. "I........ I'm the one who gave Jordan the poison. He asked for it, so I gave it to him. I thought he was planning a murder....." Bodil chuckled half-heartedly. Ian stared at Bodil. He would give poison to a murderer! "But does that count as murder?" Sky voiced all of their thoughts.
"I hope not!" Bodil replied. "What's bugging me, is that you would give something like that to someone planning murder." Aphmau said. "What can I say? I'm a Jack of all trades!" Bodil said, the maniacal laughter returning. "We figured out what happened, but we still don't know!" Sky exclaimed.
"I don't think he would be guilty if Jordan drank it on his own accord," Ian said. "I agree, but I'm not going to trust you anymore Bodil," Aphmau agreed. "That would probably be a smart idea." Bodil laughed.

" Aw, you got it right! Jordan killed Jordan!" Steve said, sounding disappointed as they voted.