Chapter 42

They made their way to the TV. It was crackling with life, loose wires sticking out everywhere. "Woah," Gizzy  breathed. It was playing, though it was hardly audible.

      "And that's the last we've seen of Minecraftuniverse and Pewface." The person on screen was talking. Ian thought he recognized them, but he couldn't think of the name.... it seemed the longer he stayed in this horrid place of nightmares, the less he remembered about his life before. "So, Quentin, still no further information?" The Other person was asking. That was the name! Quentin! "Sadly not, though I have the Search and Rescue team working 24-7." Quentin was saying. It seemed to be some sort of interview. "Some of the known 'Despair Spreaders', as they've been call- *crackle*, are J- *crackle* Ste- *crackle crackle* -can, an-*crackle* Hou-*crackle*-ner." Sparks started to fly from the TV and the screen dimmed. "Hahahaha!" An awfully familiar laugh echoed through the hall as Steve appeared out of the smoke. The TV was crackling wildly, sparks skyrocketing into the air. "What do you want?" Lee asked. "I just thought I'd drop in.... see how our guests are doing. By the looks of it you guys broke my T.V.!" Steve exclaimed. "It broke on its own!" Gizzy snapped. The screen blinked back on to show a sideways view of a town. At first it seemed normal, until Ian saw who was talking. Or rather, what they were wearing. He had a half black half white suite, and bright blonde hair. Goggles were suspended on his forehead. He was laughing uncontrollably. "So, the new build is open! Just go to the 8th street in minetoplis, then head out of the city on the andosite path!" He grinned at the screen, "This is The Mastermind of Minetoplis, with your newsfeed! Now i think I'll stop hacking the server now!" He waved bye, and the screen turned to static before shutting down completely. "Oops, looks like The TV let the cat out of the bag!" Stave grabbed the smoldering TV before evaporating. "D-d-d-d-" Lewis stuttered. "Spit it out!" Sky pushed him. "No no no..... no-no no no!" Lewis put his face in his hands.
"What?" Ian asked. The information was valuable, but why was Lewis so upset? "Duncan!" Lewis cried.
Lewis walked away without saying a thing to the group. "Lewis wait!" Aphmau exclaimed but he ignored her. "......should of known...... Duncan why..?" Ian heard Lewis mutter under his breath as Lewis marched past him. When Lewis was out of sight, Aphmau turned back to the group, "what just happened?" "No clue," Gizzy said, staring at the darkness down the hall where Lewis disappeared.