Chapter 18

Ian ran down the hall. "Woah! What's the hurry about?" Sky asked. "Lee.... talking..... Gazza!" Ian tried to catch his breath. "What!?" Cupquake exclaimed before racing back up the hallway. Everyone followed suite, and sped down the hall as quietly as possible. "I'm telling you, it was Ian!" Lee exclaimed. "Quiet!" Gazza snapped. "Gizzy, what's going on in their?" Aphmau inquired while a few people gave Ian 'wtf' stares. They thought I did it! "Uhhhhhhhh...." Gizzy stuttered. Aphmau opened the door. He was just patching up Lee. "Lee, did you just talk?" Jordan asked. Lee's eyes darted around the room, looking for some sort of cover-up. Finding none, he sighed. "I can explain." He started to explain, but he stopped, "Do you want to know who did this?" He was referring to the stab wound on his stomach. Ian's blood turned to ice. He's going to blame it on me! Ian thought in dismay. "It was Sky," he announced. Ian's mind swam with confusion. He just told Gizzy it was me.... Ian looked for some sort of explanation. Of course! He must have thought it was Ian beacause him and Sky looked similar. "I, uh," Sky looked at the floor. "We have more important matters at hand," Cupquake said, "Lee, what were you and Gizzy talking about?" "Well, I told Gizzy Ian did this," he shot Ian an apologetic glance,"but thinking back, the person was wearing an amulet." He explained, glaring weary eyed at Sky.
"I heard you, you were talking about something else!" Ian exclaimed. "What are you talking about?!" Gizzy said, sounding genuinely astonished. Lee had a surprised expression aswell. "I didn't hear anything else," Cupquake said uncertainly. "Me either," admitted Ty. Everyone agreed that they didn't hear anything else. "Are you sure you're feeling alright?" Aphmau asked. "Maby you should head to bed," Jordan added. Nobody believed him! Ian couldn't believe his ears. They trusted Gizzy more than him! Ian went to his bed, after being bugged by everyone for an hour. These people couldn't tell a cat from a dog! He thought as he drifted to sleep.