Chapter 21- Its all in perspective

Jordan tried to force open his door. He knew it was locked, but what else could he do? Songwriting wouldn't work, that's for sure! If only the rest of the group understood, Split-personalities were dangerous! "Let me out!" He screeched through the door to whoever was in earshot. "No!" He heard Aphmau reply. If only they understood, he risked his life to save them! He would have admitted!

Cupquake was sitting at breakfast. How could I have locked him in his room?! If I hadn't, he wouldn't be hurt.... Cupquake felt guilty that Jordan tried to kill Ian. She wanted to believe it wasn't her fault, but she knew it was. How am I ever going to make it up to him? She thought as she ate her cereal.

Ty was exploring another hall. Nobody knew where he was, he wanted some alone time. A Shadow flickered at the edge of his vision. The ultimate troller knew what to do. He pretended he didn't notice, but he pulled out his sword, "I should probably cut away these cobwebs," he muttered. The shadow darted forward, and Ty flipped over it, and they crashed into the cobwebs. Deadlox made a break for it.
Someone tried to kill him.

Gazza crashed into the cobwebs. He had tried to talk to Ty, but instead he found himself in a tangle of cobwebs. He struggled to his feet. He prayed that Ty didn't see who he was, he probably seemed like a murderer, staying in the shadows and all. He sighed, and took the long way back. He was about to switch personalities, he just knew it.

Gizzy found himself in a long, dark hallway. "God Dangit Gazza" he muttered as he headed back.