Wasting Time (Part 5)

Relationship: Dean/Reader

Word Count: 706 (sorry y'all!)

Summary:

A/N: I'm slowing down on being able to write this so if those of you who like it could please send asks telling me you want it to be continued, that would be greatly appreciated!

~Jordan

November 20th, 2001

After the night you and Dean said 'I love you', you had taken a short break from hunting. Right now you were tying the tie on his FBI suit to interview a witness to the shifter case you were working. "You know," you began, "I know you think this is a monkey suit, but I think it looks really hot on you."

"Oh yeah?" Dean asked. You nodded. "Well,I think you're trying to talk me into bed instead of 'wasting time questioning witnesses'," Dean remarked seductively.

You chuckled and pulled him by his tie so that your lips were grazing his ear. "All I'm saying is that when I hunt, I go for the kill," you replied, matching his tone. You loosened your hold on his tie and pulled back from your proximity to him.

His eyes roamed over you and you did the same, examining him, not even noticing when you bit your bottom lip. Dean's eyes stopped at your lips. Damn those lips, he thought. He mentally slapped himself and then looked into your eyes, his expression serious when he caught your attention. "Stop biting your lip..." he mumbled agitatedly. When you gave him a confused look, he finished with, "...and start biting mine." With that he yanked you by the waist and crashed his lips against yours. He let out a groan when you bit his lower lip and tugged it. "Fuck, [Y/N]," he breathed as soon as you pulled your lips apart.

You giggled smugly and grabbed his tie, staring into his eyes. "So, you still wanna waste time questioning those witnesses?" you asked, lifting an eyebrow.

Dean shook his head and returned his lips to yours, quickly sliding his tongue into your mouth before you could say anything, so you simply moaned.

He lifted you up and you kicked off your heels as Dean carried you back over to the motel bed, gently placing you on the mattress. He stripped himself down to his boxers before crawling on top of you. "Hey, I worked hard to tie that tie for you," you breathed as he kissed down your body. He just hummed in response. "Don't give me that, Dean." That received a chuckle from him. "Dean, just fuck me already so we can get to the police station in time," you continued.

"We're not going anywhere after this," Dean murmured into the skin of your hips.

Not realizing completely what he meant, you giggled and ran your fingers through his hair, relaxing against the mattress.

-

You and Dean were both curled up on your sides, facing each other underneath the rough sheets of the motel bed. Your legs were tangled together and your finger traced along Dean's bare chest as you both rested. "[Y/N], when I said we weren't going anywhere... I didn't just mean today, this hunt," Dean murmured. His arms were wound tightly around you, his touch gentle on your bare skin.

"What did you mean?" you replied in a whisper.

"I... I want to settle down with you. I don't mean a ring or a picket fence or a dog or kids or anything. I just want to stop hunting... just be with you," he admitted.

You slid your hand up to cup his cheek and looked up at him. You could see the nervousness in his eyes, how hesitant he had been to tell you what he just told you. You could feel him exhale as you kissed his jawline, working your way up to his ear so he could hear you perfectly. "Of course I want that," you murmured to him, using almost the same words he had the night you first got together. You pulled back and turned his face so he was looking at you. "I want you." A grin spread across Dean's face and he pulled you closer to him and kissed you hard. When he let you go from the kiss, you asked, "Where do you want to go?"

"How does a tiny town in South Carolina sound?" he asked.

"Is there a WalMart within twenty miles?"

"Nope. Just Piggly Wiggly," he replied.

"Sounds perfect." You smiled and kissed Dean again before cuddling into him and falling asleep.