Wasting Time (Part 4)

Relationship: Dean/Reader

Word Count: 1,148

Summary: After the incident with Bloody Mary, Dean decides it's time to tell Sam. Time to tell Sam about what he did during the two and a half years Sam was away at Stanford and Dean wasn't hunting with John. Time to tell Sam about what they both had in common with their father.

Warnings: smut, language, fluff

A/N: If you want this to continue you have to like/reblog/comment/ask about it!!!

~Jordan

November 5th, 2001

Dean carried you bridal style into the motel room. You were exhausted and hurting beyond belief after the hunt you had today. You'd gone up against the Egyptian god Apep, the Egyptian god of evil and chaos. You had known the mythology described him as a serpent, but you didn't think that you'd be going up against a 16 yard snake with a flint skull.

Apep had thrown you around quite a bit before Dean was able to kill him. Killing Apep was a complicated process- spit on the serpent, mutilate it, then burn it, all while reciting a spell. You didn't mind fending for yourself while Dean completed all the steps, but after Dean saw you get thrown around like a ragdoll because you weren't expecting a huge serpent, he sure minded.

Dean set you down on the bed gingerly, taking care of you. "You don't have to blame yourself, you know," you told him as he undressed you so that he could clean you up. He remained silent. "You're not responsible for what I do, Dean. You're just responsible for taking care of me after whatever stupid thing it is that I do."

Dean grabbed the first aid kit. You mostly just had bruises, but you had a few cuts here and there that needed to be cleaned. He took an alcohol wipe and ran it across a large gash you had on your ribcage. It wasn't deep enough to need stitches, but Dean just wanted to get it cleaned up so it wouldn't get infected. You hissed a little at the burning sensation his tender care brought. "I know," he finally said. "I just don't know why I let you convince me that the plan that puts your life at risk is the one that will work." Now it was your turn to be silent.

You waited until Dean finished patching you up before you sat up and said, "Come here." He sat on the bed next to you and looked at you. His eyes roamed over your body with sadness. You scooted over to him and pulled his face up to look at you. "Dean, I'm okay. I'm here," you told him. "I'm not going anywhere."

Dean closed his eyes and placed his forehead against yours, his hand wrapping around your wrist. "I just don't want to lose you," he murmured, turning his head and kissing your palm.

"You're not going to lose me," you whispered. You leaned forward and kissed him more passionately than you ever have before. He immediately responded, pushing you back onto the bed and hovering over you. Your hands wandered to the hem of his shirt, tugging it off of him, his lips detaching from yours only for a second. Dean's hand found yours and you intertwined your fingers with his. Your other hand carded through Dean's hair as you explored each other's mouths, not unfamiliar with the territory. The space between your bodies gradually lessened; Dean was trying to be conscious of your injuries. Soon his body was flush against yours and he moved his lips down to your neck, placing soft, open-mouthed kisses on your skin. You let out a whine, tugging on his hair, but that didn't stop him from his ministrations. He began licking and sucking where your shoulders met your neck. "Dean," you moaned, dragging out his name.

He lifted his head and looked at you, his eyes questioning, his lips swollen.

"We've gone on our dates, now stop being a fucking tease because I need you," you gasped. Dean half-smirked and nodded. Your hands came apart and Dean unbuttoned his jeans, kneeling back to slide them off, pulling his boxer briefs along with them. His body was back against yours within a second, and Dean reached down to slide your sports bra over your head and onto the ground with the rest of your clothes.

When he began kissing you again, he was much more tender, more loving, less urgent. You intertwined your fingers with his once again, your other hand exploring his exposed torso. He detached his lips from yours and began to trail them down your body, stopping to pull off your panties before continuing down to your throbbing center. You moaned when he trailed his tongue through your folds, arching your back off the bed. He slipped two fingers into you, curling and rubbing them until you were almost screaming. "Dean, please," you whined once he removed himself from between your legs. "Dean, I want you. Right now, please," you begged, out of breath.

His pupils were blown with lust as he crawled back up to you, capturing your lips in a sloppy kiss. Dean used his free hand to line himself up with your entrance, and you tightened your grip on his hand as he slowly filled you.

Your lips separated with a 'pop'. "Dean,move," you moaned.

He pulled out until about half of his member still filled you before thrusting back in, his thrusts gradually getting more intense as you two found your rhythm. You reached your entwined hands above your head before kissing him again. Dean kissed you like the world was ending, his empty palm tracing up and down your uninjured ribcage as he moved in and out of you. Soon, you were a moaning, writhing mess beneath him, and he reached down between you to rub your clit, helping you reach the peak of your orgasm. It wasn't even half a second before you were seeing stars, and you heard Dean grunt until he fell undone just a few moments after you.

Dean pulled himself out of you and collapsed on top of you, your hands still latched onto each other's, both of your breathing heavy. Dean buried his face in your shoulder, laying a few more kisses on your skin. You found his weight on top of you to be comforting, and you smiled to yourself as you ran your fingers through his sweat-soaked hair in your post-coital bliss. "I love you, [Y/N]," Dean huffed after a few moments of silence. Your eyes widened. Did he just say what you thought he said? Dean soon realized his possible error and lifted his head so he could look at you. "I love you," he repeated.

You smiled and said quietly, "Let's go to sleep." You saw a spark in his eye disappear before he rolled off of you. You turned on your side to see that his back was facing you. You wrapped your arms around his waist and pulled him closer, resting your head on his shoulder. You leaned in and whispered in his ear, "For the record, I love you too, Dean."

Upon hearing that, Dean placed his hand on top of yours and squeezed it. You couldn't see it, but the spark in his eye had returned.