"Yes ma'am." Haley answered.

Ms. Jane left and I pumped my fist in the air and brought it back down. I finally got promoted. That means a larger paycheck.

"Congratulations." Haley said. "Now, let me show you how this works."

Hayden's P.O.V*

I walked through the grocery store looking for the items on my list. Darren was in the baby seat connected to the cart. Alyssa was in a carrier on my back, and Brooke was in a carrier to the front. Brandon sat in the larger part of the cart playing with a box of cereal. I'm not used to having so many babies while grocery shopping. I feel a little crowded, but what can I do?

I grabbed something for tonight's dinner with Ashton and Fiona. I hope everything turns out well. I haven't seen them in a long time.

"How cute." I heard a woman say. "Are they newborns?" I realized she was talking to me. It was an older woman with graying hair.

"Oh, uh, yes." I answered her.

"Triplets. That must be tough."

"As you may have noticed." She laughed a little.

"It'll get easier."

After getting the groceries I needed, I went home and cleaned up a little. Toys were laying all over the floor and baby clothes and diapers were everywhere. The kids were all down for a nap so it's the only free time I have.

After I cleaned up, I started on dinner. There's a lot to cook and I don't want to have anyone waiting. Especially Fiona. She'd probably complain about making her wait. I'm sure she doesn't even want to come tonight. This dinner is really to just catch up with Ashton.

Drake's P.O.V*

I took the orders of a family of four. I tried to keep the orders separate so they wouldn't get mixed up.

"I'll be back shortly with your orders." I told them, giving them a smile. I went to the kitchen and placed their orders.

"Good job so far." Haley said.

"This is harder than it looks." I said with a sigh.

"Just remember that you get tipped afterwards."

Two girls came in and sat at one of my tables. I grabbed two menus and brought them over to them.

"Hi, I'm Drake and I'll be your waiter for the night. Can I start you off with something to drink?"

"Drake Burton?" The girl with long blonde hair asked. I examined her. She doesn't look familiar.

She has almond shaped brown eyes and an oval face. Her blonde hair fell to her waist in waves. She was thin and curvy, and wore revealing clothes.

"Do I know you?" I asked her.

"It's me, Marcie."

I then remembered. She was the slut of the school. She slept with anyone and everyone. I hate to admit it, but I even slept with her in my sophomore year. She was a freshman then. It was before I met Hayden.

"Oh yeah. I remember you. You look... different."

"I'm taller now and everything is proportioned now. Anyway, I'll take bubbly water, and Courtney here will take a lemonade."

"Alright. I'll be right back with those."

I left their table and went to get their drinks. Haley came up beside me as I poured their drinks.

"Do you know them?" She asked me.

"Yeah, they're some people I used to go to school with. I used to have a... thing, with the blonde one."