"No," I shook my head. Why was this so awkward? "I got a ride from Ally. And I was figuring we'd go to my house."

"Whatever you want?" he smiled and then coughed awkwardly.

I followed him to his car and let him drive us home. Usually we'd talk or listen to music or just be happy in each other's company, but this was stiff and uncomfortable silence. I'd never expierenced that with Alex before.

We walked into my room and I locked the door behind us.

"Video games?" I asked.

He shrugged and leaned back against my bed. "Not really in the mood."

I sighed and sat down with him, "I guess I'm not really either." I switched on the TV, Project Runway was on. I grinned.

He shifted over when I went to cuddle into him. I sat up straighter and scowled, "Okay, Alex, what's the problem?"

"What do you mean?" He asked taken off guard.

I scoffed, "What the hell am I doing wrong? You won't let me touch you and you're silent and you're just... not you. So what did I do?"

He looked up at me, "I already told you, you didn't do anything."

"Alex-." He grabbed the remote and raised the volume, "Look, Project Runway is on. Let's watch."

"Alex."

No response.

"Alex!"

"What?" he asked glancing up at me again like he didn't want to miss the show, but I knew better because he hated Project Runway.

"Talk to me," I begged.

"I already told you-." I interrupted him with a plea, "What did I do?"

He stiffened. "Well?" I asked. He didn't say anything. He was just staring at me. I took advantage on that and jumped on top of him to straddle his waist. "Huh? What did I do?"

He groaned, "It's my problem, not yours."

"Well, it feels like it's becoming my problem." He opened his mouthed, but nothing came out. I rolled my eyes, "Man up, Gaskarth and tell me what's wrong!"

He sprang foward. In one swift motion he had my cheek in his hand and us turned so he was straddingly me. He lips pressed firmly against mine. He went to moved back. He'd just barely broken away and his lips were about to let the words 'I'm sorry' pass and I couldn't let that happen. If he said he was sorry the kissing is over and I didn't want that.

I yanked him foward by his shirt onto me so his body was flat against mine. His hands raked down my curves and unbottoned my top. His lips barely left mine and only to get the shirt shrugged off of me and his shirt tugged roughly off of him.

I cawled off his jeans. He slowly unbottoned and unzippered mine. Almost as if he was waiting for me to change my mind, but I wasn't going to. Once my jeans hit the floor he moved his lips to suck on my neck and collar bone, leaving me little love bites with his name written all over them.

He broke away, panting, "Jules-."

I stopped him, "Alex, don't stop."

He smiled at me, "Turn off the TV, I'm not doing this with you when there's a distraction. I want you completely focused on me."

I nodded weakly and turned the TV off, letting the remote hit the floor when he strting kissing me again.

"Alex," I moaned and that was the last thing said before we were under the covers and hooking up.

A/N: Huh? Huh? HUH?! What do you think of Jules and Alex finally hooking up? Comment, fan, and vote!