Fight

A/N: If you like non fanfic stories too check out my new one please and thanks. Okay now you can read.

Alex's POV

Jules kissed my lips, soft and tender. It was all I imagined it to be with her arms around my neck. But for some reason Happy Holidays You Bastard by Blink 182 was blasting in the background.

"Alex!" I heard my mom scream and sprang forward off my bed. "You're going to be late for band practice."

I groaned and slammed down on my alarm. The music stopped.

It was all a dream. A dream that proved that I couldn't deny my feelings for Jules anymore. Too bad Rudd had her wraped around his evil finger. She'd bend over backwards for the guy. Not to mention anything she may do sexually. My heart ached. I couldn't think about that.

Not only was he going to hurt her, but also he was blocking me from being able to have her myself. My blood boiled at the thought. Who doesn't he think he is? Coming between me and Jules. She was mine. She was my best friend and he couldn't have her. Hate couldn't even discribe how I felt about Rudd. Jules was so blind and I couldn't just tell her he was using her. She'd hate me.

I pulled myself out of bed and got ready for band practice. I wasn't too excited about it until I remembered Jules was coming. I raced to pull my pants on and ran downstairs shirtless. I was pulling my shirt over my head while grabbing my keys and running out the door.

I made it to Rian's in a minute flat. I walked right into the garage without announcing myself. The guys were already there waiting for me. Ally was sitting in the corner texting on her phone.

"What took so long?" Jack asked.

I shrugged, "I slept late. Where's Jules?"

Zack rolled his eyes, "With Rudd."

"Why?" I growled.

Ally scowled, "Because he got tickets to some stupid basketball game or whatever. You just missed her."

I raised an eyebrow, "You don't like Rudd?"

"I used to," she admitted.

"Oh, so now you're on my side," I smirked at her.

"Not exactly. You're jealous and I just don't trust him," she told me.

"I am not jealous!" I snapped.

"You're so jealous," Rian laughed and hit a drum.

"I'm not jealous... just worried. I know he's using her and she won't listen," I sighed in exasperation.