Chapter 61

A/N almost to 10k guys. That's siiick(:

-

(Harry's POV)

"Did you bring water?" I asked Louis as we sat down on the grass with the rest of the boys.
"Yup." He says, popping the 'p'.
"Snacks?"
"Yes, mother." He replies rolling his eyes.
"Boo bear, I know you don't like it when I constantly ask these questions. But, it's just because I care about you. Alright?" I sigh.
"Yeah, I know..." He replies and lays on his back with his arms behind his head.

"So, what we gonna do today?" Niall asks.
"Chill." I reply.
"Can we get food later?" Niall whines.
"Course." Liam replies and waves someone over.

"Hey mates." I hear Zayn say from behind me.
"Oh, hey." I say and give him a nod and a small smile.
"Nice of you to join us." Louis replies, staring up at the sky.

"He's in a bad mood." I half whisper to the others.
"When isn't he in a bad mood?" Zayn replies, half jokingly, and sits on the grass next to Liam.
"I heard that Malik! And, I'm not in a bad mood." He snaps.
"Uh huh." Liam says and rolls his eyes.
"I'll leave, if that's what you guys want." Louis says and sits up.

"No. Babe, it's okay. Don't leave." I say and give him my best puppy dog look.
"Fine." He huffs and lays back down again, but this time his head is resting on my lap.
"You guys are cute. It makes me sick." Niall says, followed with a fake gagging noise.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is. The Irish Fake Blonde. The One Kidney Wonder. The Murderer, and Louis." An unfamiliar voice says, approaching us. "Oh, this is a sight for sore eyes. Would you look at that. Even Bradford Bad Boi is here too." The voice says again.

"Stan, what the hell do you want?" Louis says in an annoyed tone, not bothering to get up from my lap.

Oh, so that's Stan. Hmm... Would've expected someone a little... Better looking.

"What do you mean? Can I not just come visit my best friend?" Stan gasps, pretending to be hurt.

"I'm not your fucking friend. You fucking loser." Louis replied.
"Get the hell outta here!" Zayn shouts.

Does no one care that he reffered to me as a murdered?

No?

Okay, good.

"And for your information. I have two kidneys." Liam butts in.

Thanks for the information, Liam.

"I don't care." Stan simply replies. "Louis, I don't understand how you can just sit there. Cuddling a murderer."

"He's not a murderer!" Louis shouts, defending me.
"Oh, really? Is that why Eleanor is dead and Harry was the last one to see her." Stan states, a wicked grin growing on his face.

I tensed up, Louis obviously could tell. Since he sat up and put his arm around me, bringing me in close.

"What's he talking about, mate?" Niall asks, looking at me.
"How should I know? I don't even know who Eleanor is." I lied smoothly.
"Stan, what are you going on about?" Niall asks again.
"Oh, you don't know?" Stan asks, chuckling a little. "Your little 'friend' here. Isn't as innocent as he seems."

"Stan, knock it off." Louis says.
"Why? They deserve to know." Stan says.
"Know what?" Liam asks, his curious eyes looking between Stan and I.
"There's nothing to know! Stans just making up shit like he always does." Zayn joins in.

Bless you Zayn.

"Exactly. Stans just jealous because he doesn't have control of my life anymore." Louis says, letting out a small chuckle.
"I don't doubt it. He was always up your arse when you guys were friends." Niall says while laughing.
"Oh yeah! Remember that time when Louis was going to have a birthday party, but Stan told us all the wrong information for it. So, we ended up driving to a deserted gas station. Just because he wanted to be the only one Louis hung out with on his birthday?" Liam said, causing all of us to laugh.

"You're pathetic!" I tell Stan in between laughs. But he doesn't find this very funny, his face turns red with anger.
"That's not true!" Stan shouts.
"Yeah it is!" Zayn laughs. "Oh! Remember that time he locked us all in the bathroom at school, because he didn't want us to go to Louis FootBall match?"

"Ha! But, we ended up going anyways because the janitor let us out!" Niall laughed.

All 5 of us were rolling on the ground laughing at how pathetic this guy was.
"Knock it off!" Stan says, his eyes beginning to water.
"You're too clingly." Louis says once his laughs die down.
"No! I just know that these blokes would hurt you. So, I didn't want you getting close with them." Stan says.
"Uh, yeah. Right. Says the one who fucked his ex while they were dating." I state.

"That was a mistake!" Stan says.
"No. Becoming your friend was a mistake." Louis snaps back.

"Oooohhhhh" Niall, Liam, Zayn and I all say in unison.

"Just leave. Get a life." Louis says.
"You are my life, Tommo." Stan says, falling to his knees.
"Ew. How about no? Don't call me Tommo. K thanks. Now, back the fuck up." Louis Sasses, holding up a hand in front of him, as if to keep Stan from getting any closer.

"C'mon, remember all those fun times we had?" Stan says and crawls closer to Louis. Louis just leans his body more into mine as I hold him close to me.
"Nope!" Louis says popping the 'p', "I remember you having fun, controlling my life."
Stan let's out a frustrated sigh and lunges towards Louis. Who let's out a girlish scream and jumps over me. Causing Stan to lunge into me.

Which was a very bad idea.

-

A/N ohhh, what's Harry gonna do? Huh? Huh? HUH?
Sorry, I'm hyped up on my medication. I take 3 different types of Pain meds cause the pain is just THAT bad. But like.

How are you guys liking this story?????????????