Chapter 48

A/N 5.1K views!!!!!!!!!!!! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. My friend got me into liking 5 Seconds Of Summer... Honestly, I used to hate that band... But, they're actually alright. They've got catchy songs. 
I ALSO GOT A SWEAT SHIRT THAT HAS ALL OF LOUIS' TATTOOS ON IT. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. OMF.

-

(Harry's POV) 

It's been a two weeks since the incident with Louis happened...
He hasn't woken up yet...
My grades have dropped a little, I've been too depressed to do anything. Our music teacher let our duet slid. Considering Louis was in the hospital...

Liam, Niall, and Zayn have all been hanging out again. But, not me. I choose to stay home once I'm out of school. The only time I leave my house during the day is when I go to visit Louis. I visit him until visiting hours are over.
I still went out at night though. I drank away my problems for a few hours. 
Seeing Louis in the hospital takes so much out of him. The doctors aren't sure if he'll ever wake up...

He has to wake up... He can't leave me... 

I was walking to the hospital now, listening to The Fray while making my way.

Louis loves The Fray. I remember when the first time I heard him sing, was when he had sung that song by The Fray. He looked like an absolute Angel while singing. 

Before I even knew it, I was standing outside Louis' hospital door. I pulled out my headphones, took a deep breath and opened the door.
I walked over to the empty chair that was placed next to his bed. 
I took his hand in mine and said, "Hi, Lou. How are you doing..? I hope you're doing better... I miss you. I hope you're having nice dreams... Are you even dreaming? I hope you are, if you are, I hope they're good dreams. And not the bad ones you always have..." I took a shaky breath and continued talking to him, just as I do every day. "School was boring today. As usual... My grades are still bad... But, I think I'm slowly starting to raise a few of them. It's just so hard... Y'know? I hate not seeing your smiling face at school everyday... I wouldn't even mind seeing your sassy face..." I chuckle to myself, "I'd give anything just to see you open your eyes again..." 

I stayed silent for a few moments and took another shaky breath. 

"Why'd you do this, Lou..? I'm broken... Do you hear me..? I'm blinded, cause you are everything I see...  I need you... So, much. Why? Why didn't you just wake me up..? I could've helped you... But, now? Now you've got to help me... You've got to wake up... I can't do this without you..."

I took a deep breath and wiped away the tears that were rolling down my cheeks, as I heard the door open.

"Hi, Harry." Louis' mum said, giving me a sad smile.
"Hello, Jay." I said, my voice cracking slightly.
"How are you feeling?" She asked as she checked Louis' monitors. 
"I just... I really miss him..." I admitted, looking down to my lap.
"Hey... It'll be alright... He'll pull through... He always does." She said. "Besides, he likes you way too much just to leave you like this..." Her words made me snap my head back up to her.
"What?" I asked, Louis doesn't like me. We're just friends.
"Oh, please. Don't act so innocent. I'm not blind. You two are cute. I see the way you both look at each other. It's rare to find a love as true are you guys. Don't let it go." She smiled at me, and left the room.

I looked over to Louis again, his eyelashes are so beautiful. His lips are thin, but perfect. His nose is cute. His cheeks are cute. His hair is perfect. Perfect color and length. It frames his face perfectly. His collar bones are perfect. His tiny hands are perfect. His curves are perfect. He's perfect. I don't understand how someone so amazing, could feel so bad...

I took his hand in mine again.

"Lou... I know you can't hear me... Maybe you can... I don't know. But, I hope you can, because I just want you to know... Nobody can ever compare to you. You're absolutely stunning, so beautiful. I don't understand why you can't see that... You're so unique, talented, athletic, funny, brilliant, gorgeous, and just fucking straight up perfect. God damnit, Lou." I sobbed, tears racing down my cheeks and my breathing getting heavier. "I'm in love with you... And all your little things..." I whispered.

I then felt a small, weak pressure around my hand.

-

A/N Honestly, how are you guys liking the story so far..?