Chapter 21

A/N 900 READS!!!!!!!!! YES! THAT'S SOOOO RAD. 
Thank you guys so much for reading this, means a lot to me. Honestly.(:

-

(Harry's POV)

Mum was at work still. She called and had said she'd be home late again, due to another emergency at the hospital. Her and I still weren't that comfortable with each other yet. She obviously wanted us to become closer. But, I for one, definitely did not. If it were my choice, I wouldn't even be living with her right now. I haven't forgiven her for the fact that she was the one who sold me out to the police. I'll never forgive her for that. I was in there for years because of her. She said it was for the best and that she was only trying to help me out. But, I wasn't buying it. It's her fault I was like this anyways. She was never a good mother. Nor was my father very nice either, maybe that's why they got divorced. I don't really care though. Neither of them deserve happiness, since they put me through absolute hell as a child. 

It was coming to 6:30 when I heard a knock on the front door. I was up in my room, so I barely even heard it. But, when I did. I jumped out of bed and sprinted down the stairs. I ended up missing the last step and fell flat on my face,  but I soon got up just as quickly. Glad that nobody was home to see that, I rushed over to the door. Took a deep breath to calm myself and opened the door with a smile on my face. My smile only grew bigger when I noticed it was Louis.

"Hi." I said breathlessly.
"Hey." He replied sweetly. I moved out of the way to let him in, we made our way into the kitchen.
"Thirsty?" I asked, since he had just gotten done with football practice. He was in black tank-top and some football shorts, while wearing his TOMS, with of course, no socks. Luckily one thing about his attire never changed. His love for TOMS and hatred for socks. I bet he hated having to wear them for football. 
"Parched." He replied and with that I opened the fridge and pulled out two nice and cold water bottles. After handing one to him, we then made our way into the living room and sat on the couch in silence. 

"How was practice?" I asked to break the silence.
"Deadly." He replied, "We ran so much, I thought I was going to pass out from the lack of oxygen. We did 5 suicides because some people weren't taking the drills seriously. Coach also had us run 3 miles. It was terrible."

"I'm sorry." I said, not really knowing how to relate. Since... I don't run. Unless it's from the cops. But, that's a different story. 

"It's all good. I'm just happy that I can finally relax." He stated and laid himself out on the couch, throwing his legs over mine. Resting his head on the arm rest opposite of me. This didn't bother me one bit, because that's just how our friendship worked. We were comfortable around each other, no matter what. 

Well, he was always comfortable no matter what. I, on the other hand, had to stop myself from getting boners and fucking the shit out of him from time to time. 

Yeah... Can we all forget that I ever said that... Well, thought that... As If on cue, Louis spoke up.

"What's on your mind, Harry?" 
"Uh... Nothing." I replied a little to quickly.
"Is something bothering you?"

Yes. That nice little body of yours. 

"No, course not." I said, while giving him a shy smile.
"You're a weird person." He said. I frowned a little. "But, that's okay. Weird is good." He assured.
I stuck my tongue out at him, causing him to lightly chuckle.

"So, are we just going to sit here in silence, or are we actually going to do something?" He asked.
"I don't know. We can watch a movie?" I suggested. 
"Nooo. We always watch movies." He whined.
"Well, what do you suggest?" I asked curiously. Louis gave me a weird look, his eyes filled with an emotion I couldn't quite put my finger on. Before I knew it he was sitting very close to me.
My breath hitched when his thigh brushed against mine. Our eye contact never breaking.

"I have one thing in mind..." He whispered.

-

A/N Sorry for the short chapter. It's past 1 in the morning and since I noticed I had gotten 900 reads, I thought I should do a quick update before I went to bed(: