Chapter 30

(Harry's POV)

Louis' cheeks start to turn a little pink. "Thanks." He replies. I wasn't just talking about the singing though. Everything about him is beautiful. He's the most beautiful person I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of people. This is all so weird for me, considering I've never cared about anyone before. I'm usually just a heartless person who wants to cause others pain, but not Louis. I'd never want to hurt him.

"So, what song do you want to do for our duet?" Louis asks, taking me away from my thoughts.
"I'm not sure." I say.
"Well, we need to figure it out before this upcoming Friday." He points out.
"Yes, I know." I say and scroll through my music play list on my phone in search for a song.

"What are you doing?" Louis asks me.
"Looking at songs." I reply. Louis scoots his chair closer to mine so he can look at my phone too. 

"Stop." He says and I stop scrolling right when he says so. "Go up a bit." He instructs. "That song. I love that song." He says pointing at 'Never Stop by Safteysuit.'
"Yeah?" I say, in hopes he'll pick that song for us to use for the duet. Because I think of him every time I listen to it. He doesn't know that though.
"Yeah, let's do that song. I can play the piano for it. I already know how to. It's a lovely song." He says as a smile grows on his face.
"You sure?" I ask, to make sure he's actually okay with singing a song like this as a duet, in front of people.
"Positive. I've got practice today, so I'll come by your house when I'm done and then we can go to my house since I have a piano and we can start practicing. Sound okay?" He asks.

"Sounds great."

-

Louis and I spent the rest of music class dividing the lyrics between each of us. After class had ended, Louis gave me a quick hug and left for football practice. 
"You guys are cute." A familiar voice spoke behind me as I was watching Louis walk to the locker rooms.
"Huh." I said and spun around to see who was talking to me. 
"You and Tomlinson." It was Liam.
"What do you mean? We're just friends." I said.
"You guys spend almost every minute of the day with each other." He pointed out.
"Best friends." I corrected myself. 
"No. Louis is best friends with Niall and I. You? You guys are something else. Best friends don't walk hand in hand all the time and hug. I mean, we 'hug', but the way you and him hug it's just... Different." Liam says. I can feel my face begin to get hot. "Don't get me wrong, it's okay if you guys are more than friends. You just need to understand that Louis has a lot of personal issues. But, hey. I gotta go meet Niall, he's waiting for me in the parking lot. Be careful" And with that he walks away.

What is he talking about? Louis has Insomnia and Night terrors, but that's not anything I can't handle. What does he mean by 'be careful'? 
If only he knew how bad MY personal issues are, then he'd be the one telling Louis to be careful. 
But, Louis won't ever see that side of me. No matter how bad things get, I won't let him see that part of me. 

I walked home with my headphones in, listening to The Fray. I have Louis to blame for my sudden liking of them. 

"Harry? Is that you?" My mum asks from her room as I enter the house.
"Yes." I reply.
"Oh, good. Um. How are you and Louis?" She asks, poking her head out of her bedroom door.
"Fine... Why?" I ask, curious as to why she's interested in how him and I are doing.

"Well, Jay and I have go to London until Wednesday for our work. So, you and Louis will be staying together the whole time. At either house, doesn't matter. But, neither of you can be at the house alone. Do you understand me? Jay and I will be calling in to check on you guys at random times." She says and walks out of her room pulling a large suitcase behind her. "We're leaving for London in about 30 minutes. Jay says Louis is at football practice right now, but we'll stop by the school before we leave, so we can tell him what's going on." She continues. "If anything bad happens, you know where you're going." She threatens.
"Back to jail. Yes, I know. Nothing bad will happen. Louis is a good kid." I say.

"I'm not worried about Louis, I'm worried about you Harold. Ever sin-" She starts, but I cut her off.
"YEAH MUM I KNOW." I say raising my voice, not wanting to hear the past she keeps rubbing in my face.
"Okay. Here, go put my bags in the car. Jay and I will be taking her car." She says and pushes her suitcase to me. I do as she says and once I get back in the house she hands me another bag, this one if probably her emergency bag she takes with her whenever she leaves for trips. 

-

Mum and Jay have left for London now. Louis won't be done with football for another hour and a half. So, I go up into my room, lay on my bed, and decide to send Zayn a text.

Me: Hey, it's Harry.

Zayn: Who

Did I ever tell Zayn my name? I don't remember.

Me: Louis' friend, we got in a fight when we first met.

Zayn: O hey curly

Curly?

Me: Ya, Hi.

Zayn: Vas Happenin

Me: Bored as hell. You?

Zayn: Bout to get laid ttyl

I wanna get laid. Lucky fucker. But, not just by anyone. I wanna get Laid by Louis. I wonder if he's a top or bottom..?

Well, with an arse like that. He has to bottom.