Chapter 62

(Louis' POV)

Oh shit. Stan just tackled Harry.

-

(Zayn's POV)

Shit's about to go down.

-

(Liam's POV)

Shit.

-

(Niall's POV)

Ugh, I hope they finish soon. I'm hungry.

-

(Harry's POV)

"Get the fuck off of me!" I shouted as Stan tackled me to the ground and pushed him back as hard as I could.
"I was supposed to tackle, Louis. Not you!" He stated.

"Oh, yeah? You wanna touch my boyfriend? Go right ahead. See how well that ends for you." I threaten. 

"Stan, don't do this. You'll regret making him mad." Louis warned.
"He's not going to do shit. He's a pussy." Stan spat.

"Oh, really?" I say and stand up in a quick movement and hover over Stan since he's sitting on his bum.

"Yeah, what you gonna do? Huh? Huh?" Stan says getting up and pushing me in the chest.
"Don't fucking touch me." I say as anger boils through my veins.

"Better listen to him." Zayn warns.

"Or what?" Stan says and pushes me again.

"Knock it off." Louis says, grabbing Stans wrist to pull him away from me. But, he pulls his arm back and pushes Louis to the ground.

Bad move.

With out thinking twice I tackle Stan to the ground and start punching him straight in the face over and over. He doesn't fight back at first, but after two punches he begins to react.
He punches me in the nose, but I don't feel it that much. 

We continue to wrestle on the ground for I don't even know how long, but then I feel two firm hands try and pull me off of Stan. They succeed and get me to my feet again, but I just push them away and begin to kick Stan repeatedly in the stomach.

"Hazza, stop." Louis says firmly and tugs me away from Stan. Putting both his hands on either side of my face. Making me look into his beautiful blue eye. "Calm down, baby." Louis whispers, our eyes never breaking contact. "Shh, calm down." He says again and removes one hand to rub my back. I sigh, and nod my head. He always knows how to calm me down.

I then look over to Stan and see he's crawled in a ball, a few groans leaving his mouth every so often. I could see blood on his face and there was blood on his knuckles, probably mine. But, I don't know. I don't feel any pain right now. 

"Are you going to back off, now?" I ask, taking a step closer and kneeling down beside him.
"Y-Yeah." He whimpers.
"Good." I say and then lean even closer so I can whisper into his ear. "Because If I see you anywhere near Louis again, or if you even talk to him one more time... I won't hesitate to kill you." I whisper. "You're lucky my mates are here right now, or you would already be dead." I say and then get up and back away from him.

"Let's get some food, shall we?" I say casually and smile at them just as if nothing ever happened.

"FINALLY!!" Niall yells, and we all laugh at his outburst.
We then decided to make our way to Nandos and leave Stan on the ground, a bloody mess.

-

"Damn, Styles. You really messed Stan up." Zayn chuckles as we wait for our food.
"Yeah, I've never seen you so angry." Niall joins in.
"Well, he pushed my Boo Bear. What else was I supposed to do?" I said, giving Louis a kiss on the forehead and pulling him closer to me since my arm was wrapped around him.

"My Hero!" Louis joked, throwing his arms around my neck and pecking my lips.
"No PDA!" Liam exclaimed and covered his eyes. 
"I've seen worse." Niall muttered, causing Louis and I to blush. Remembering the time he caught us making out at the park.

"Gross." Zayn said as Liams eyes widened while looking at Niall.

"They were dry fucking at the park." Niall laughed.
"You guys are sick." Liam said playfully. I just shrugged and Louis hid his face into my neck.

-

"Thank you for getting rid of Stan for me." Louis said as we were cuddling in his bed. 

"Anything for my love." I replied and snuggled into his chest, breathing in his sweet scent that I was so addicted to.
"You're sexy when you're angry." Louis said.

"Oh, really?" I asked, sitting up to look him in the eyes.
"Really really." He said and bit his lip.

I smiled at him and reached up to kiss his sweet lips softly.
He didn't hesitate to kiss me back, our lips moved together slowly in sync. Fitting perfectly together.
Not long after, I felt Louis lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance. When I didn't allow it, he decided to bite my lip, causing me to gasp. Which he took advantage of and slipped his tongue in. Quickly massaging mine with his. 

I moaned at the feeling of his tongue against mine, his hands traveled up to my curls, tugging on them ever so lightly. But, enough to make me let out another quiet moan. 

The things this boy does to me. Oh, how he drives me crazy. 

I broke my lips away from his, earning a small whimper from him. But, kissed down to his neck, finding his sweet spot and biting down in it softly, making hims let a gasp of pleasure. I began to suck on it, hard. He moaned softly as I continued to suck on his spot, where a new love bite was now forming. I pulled away slightly, to lick the now purple spot on his neck. I smirked to myself as I looked down at the mark I had made.

"Did you take your pills?" I asked, Louis as I remember I hadn't seen him take them yet.

"Way to ruin the moment." Louis muttered and pushed me off of him so he could get up to take his pills.

"I love you." I giggled, which he just replied by giving me the middle finger. I just chuckled to myself at his childish actions.

We spent the rest of the night, cuddling in bed until we both fell asleep.

-

A/N Two updates in one day. I'm getting back on track guys.