Chapter 53

A/N sorry!!!! I've been sooooo busy): but we're at 7K! Dope AF!
I found out when I'm moving(:
September 5th 2016 is when I'm moving to the UK!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHH :D

-

(Harry's POV)

I pulled away from the jock as I heard our principal asking us to break apart for the second time.

I glanced over to Louis and saw him sitting on the ground, his eyes slight watery from when the jock hit him.

Anger filled in me again, I then looked over to the jock that was still lying on the ground, whimpering in pain.
His face covered in blood.

Ha, good.

Maybe next time he'll think before he speaks. Jackarse.

"Styles. Tomlinson. Daniels. My office. Now." Our principal said sternly and stormed off. Probably going to his office.

I stood up and walked over to Louis, helping him up.
"You ok, babe?" I asked him.
"Am I okay? I should be the one asking if you're okay! Look at you, there's a bruise forming on your left eye and a slight cut on your left cheek." He said and lifted his head to softly kiss my cheek. "C'Mon. We better follow him. Don't wanna make him even more angry." Louis said and pulled me towards the exits, ignoring all the stares we were getting.

We entered the principals office, and a few seconds later the jock entered as well.

"What the hell got into you boys!?" The principal yelled, causing Louis to tense up beside me. I squeezed his hand, trying to calm him down. It worked, slightly.

"It wasn't my fault, sir. I was simply trying to walk to my lunch table. When Styles over here began assaulting me!" The jock sobbed.
"Oh, bullshit!" Louis yelled. Which caused the principal to look at Louis with wide eyes. He always thought of Louis as some innocent lad.

"Louis, I trust you. So, tell me exactly what happened." The principal said sternly. Turning all his attention to Louis.

Louis took a deep breath and explained everything to him.
Our principal nodded in understandment, "I see..." He said in deep thought. "Louis, you're free to go." He said, and gestured for Louis to exit his office.

Louis gave me a worried look and tightened his grip on my hand. I gave him a reassuring smile, he sighed and left the room. Turning to look back at me once more before he left.

"Mr. Daniels, you're suspended for the rest of the week. I've had enough of you. I will be informing your parents on the situation. So, go sit in the office and wait for them to pick you up." The principal says and waits for the jock to leave before he turns all his focus on me.

A wave of nervousness runs through my veins as he opens his mouth.

"I've had a glance at your file Mr. Styles. Jail for four years, but it doesn't say for what. The prison you were at contacted me, and told me that if anything bad were to happen. To inform them right away." He says with a serious tone. I feel sweat starting to form on my forehead and my palms are also slightly starting yo get sweaty.

"But," he continues, "I'm not going to do that. I'm letting it slide. Just this once. Because, Louis is our most prized student. He has the highest test scores our school has ever had, his grades are perfect. I see how important you are to him, you leaving would cause him to become sad and if he's sad. His grades will drop and we can't have that. So, I'm giving you one more chance. But, make one more mistake. Whether it be big or small and I will NOT hesitate to make that phone call. Do you understand?" He says.

I let out a sigh of relief, "Yes sir."
"You may go now, Mr. Styles." He says and gestures towards the door.
Once I leave and I'm out in the hallway, I feel a small body jump into my arms and wrap their legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

"What happened? Are you okay? Are you in trouble?" I hear a worried blue eyed boy whisper into my ear.

I wrap my arms around his body tightly, placing one hand on his bum for support. "I'm okay, love. He's giving me one more chance." I reassure him.

"Don't fuck it up." Louis whispers, hiding his face in my neck.

-

A/N short and sloppy. But, I'm super busy. I'm so sorry guys. School is so rough right now. I promise I'll be updating regularly again. I've got major plans for this book(;