Chapter 66

A/N okay but guys... I need friends. I don't have any. Except for like... 2 people. So like... Kik me? Hawkeye_IronMan
Or not? That's cool too... >.>

-

(Harry's POV)

"Good news, Harry." Jay spoke walking into the hospital room.
"Yes?" I said quietly, not trying to wake the sleeping blue eyed boy next to me in my hospital bed.

Jay glanced at Louis and smiled, then continued with a more quiet voice. "You can be released today, your mum has brought you a bag of clothes. So you can wake Louis and you boys can go back home. Your mum has already filled out your release forms."

"Awesome." I reply. I can finally go back home. I've been here for two days and I'm already sick of it.
My side still hurts, but I've had worse.

Jay puts my stuff in the chair next to my bed and leaves the room to give me privacy.

"Boobear." I say quietly and peck Louis on the cheek.
"Mm" he hums and smiles slightly.
"Wake up, love. We can go home." And once I say home his eyes fly wide open and smile spreads across his face.
"Really!?" He says and sits up quickly.
"Yes!" I chuckle at his excitement.
"Yay!" He says and jumps out of bed throwing my bag of clothes at me.
"Calm down, Tiger." I say and begin laughing. But then groan cause the laughing causes my side to hurt.
"You alright, babe?" Louis asks, concern filling his eyes.
"M'fine." I say and give him a reassuring smile.

I then got ready and we exited the room hand in hand. It hurts a little to move. But, I'll be alright.

Before we left, Jay stopped us and handed me some pain medication then sent us off but not before give us each a hug and kiss on the cheek.

I love her, she's like a second mum to me.

"I'm so happy you're okay." Louis says, swinging our hands back and forth while we begin our walk home.
"I am too." I reply and kiss him on the cheek softly.
"Oh! We should tell the lads you're out." He says and I nod in agreement and pull out my phone.

"Harry!!" I hear Zayn say on the other end.

"Haha, hey mate."

"You alright? You feel?"

"Yeah! I am. Meet Louis and I at his house. We'll have a boys night."

"Be there in an hour." He says and then hangs up.

"Hey! Mate, how ya feelin?" I hear Niall ask after I dialed his number.

"Great! Come over to Louis', we'll have a boys night. Bring Liam!" I say with a smile on my face.

"Okay! Be there soon." He says then hangs up.

"They'll all be there in about an hour." I say to Louis and put my phone back into my pocket.
"Sounds good, babe." Louis says.

We continue our walk home, it was nice.
Nobody bothered us, today's going to be a great day.

We got home about 30 minutes later.
Louis had a snack and some water, I just had a glass of water. Not too long after Niall and Liam appeared at our doorstep with smiles on their faces and pulled me into a soft hug, not wanting to hurt my side.

Then after another twenty minutes, Zayn showed up.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Liam asks.
"Let's watch some movies!" I exclaim.
"Okay!" They all say in unison.
So we made our way downstairs and Liam put in Toy Story.

Of course.

Niall immediately made his way to Louis' popcorn machine and got himself two bowls of popcorn.

All for himself. No sharing.

Zayn just sat down in one of the many recliners in the room.

Louis and I sat on the couch and cuddled up to each other.
I looked at him and gave him a small peck to the lips.

"Ew! No making out!" Niall said and covered his eyes.
Louis blushed and i just chuckled.
"Fine. Whatever." I said, but then pecked his lips again causing Niall to roll his eyes, Zayn to chuckle, and Liam just told us to be quiet since the movie was starting.

After the movie we decided to order pizza.
One box for Louis and I to share, one for Liam and Zayn to share and two for Niall.

All for himself. No sharing.

"Damn, Niall! Do you ever stop eating?" Zayn said as Niall was on his 7th slice of pizza.
"Nope!" He said with a mouth full.
"Gross." Liam muttered and took a bite of his pizza.

We soon finished eating and decided to watch another movie. This time we watched Unfriended.

"This move is stupid!" Louis groaned. Which is funny, since scary movies always terrify him. "I mean, the chick is dead and she haunting them over SKYPE. Like, grow a pair and haunt them in real life." He said and rolled his eyes.
"Babe," I chuckled, "Calm down, it's just a movie."
"Babe, calm down, it's just a movie." He mocked, making a funny face.
I playfully smacked his arm.

"Louis just shut up. I'm trying to watch." Liam said, since he was actually interested in the movie.
"Whatever." Louis rolled his eyes.
I swear, he rolls his eyes so much. I'm surprised they haven't gotten stuck yet. "I'm going to go take my pills." He whispers to me, pecking me on the lips then leaves to go upstairs.

"Where ya going, Tommo?" Niall asks with a mouth full of popcorn.
"To go fuck your mum." Louis sassed back, causing Niall to choke on his popcorn. "Kidding," Louis giggled. "I'm going to use the loo." He said and left the room.

"Twat." Niall muttered.

-

A/N so... Is anyone gonna Kik me so we can be friends?

No?

Oh.

Figured.

#foreveralone