Chapter 64

A/N OI OI!!!!!! 10.6K asdfghjk
That's rad af.
Zayn is literally S L A Y I N G on Insta right now. Fucking yes. Yes, you go Glen Coco!

-

(Louis' POV)

"No." I whimper, pulling my knees into my chest.
"What? What the fuck do you mean no?" The scary man asks, getting closer to me.
"P-Please. Stop." I whisper, my voice cracking at the end.
"No. You deserve this." They say and hit me in the head again.

"S-stop. Harry!" I choke out.

"Harry? He can't save you. Nobody can. Why? Because nobody cares about you. You're worthless." They spit and keep hitting me in the head.

"H-harry!" I sob out once more.

-

"Louis!" I hear someone shout and shake me. "Lou." They say, shaking me again, causing my eyes to fly open.

"H-harry!" I cry out again, and sit up bringing my knees to my chest. 
"Louis, calm down." I hear the voice say again. "It was just a dream. Calm down. Shh." They say and pull me into their chest.

It was just a dream?

Reality finally hits me and I realize that I'm in Liams protective grasp and I relax into his arms.
Wait? Liam's arms? Where's my Hazza?

"W-where's Harry?" I ask quietly and sniffle.
"I- uh, I don't know." Liam says, also realizing Harry isn't here. "Where's Zayn?" Liam says to himself.

"What?" I ask.

"Niall." Liam whisper shouts to the sleeping Blonde lad on the floor. "Nialler!" He says again, causing Niall to groan in response. "Wake up, mate." He says and lets go of me to go and wake Niall.

"What." Niall says in a groggy and annoyed voice.

"Where's H and Zayn?" Liam asks him, looking around his room.

"Wh- I don't know?" Niall shrugs, just as my phone rings.

I quickly grab it from the bed side nightstand since Harry and I had slept in the bed and the rest of the boys on the floor. Not bothering to look at who the caller is, I answer it quickly.
"Hello?"

"Lou." I hear Zayn's voice on the other end, he sounds... Worried?

"Zayn, where are you? Where's Harry? Are you guys alright? Do you know what fucking time it is?" I say as I feel anger fill through my body.

"Louis, listen. Harry's in the hospital." 

"WHAT?!?" I shout into the phone.

"Listen!! Him and I went out to get a drink, we ran into Stan there. Him and Harry got into a fight and Stan stabbed him twice in the stomach. The wounds are pretty deep." 

"My... Hazza... Is... Is he okay?" I say as tears stream down my face, the other two lads just look at me confused and slightly worried.

"To be honest... I don't know... You guys better get down here though."

"We're on our way." And with that I hang up and jump out of bed, slipping on my TOMs  not bothering to put on different clothes. "We need to go to the hospital!" I shout to the others and sprint out of the room and grab my keys from the table next to the front door.
"Hey, slow down. What happened?" Liam graps my wrist to stop me, Niall running behind him. Hoping on one foot trying to put his shoe on.

"I'll explain in the car!" I shout and rip myself out of his grasp and sprint to the car with them following quickly behind.

-

I explained everything to Liam and Niall on our way the hospital. Now we were sitting in the waiting room with Zayn.

"Boys." A tired looking Anne said, walking over to us.

"How is he?" I choke out.

"He... He'll be alright." She says, looking away. 

Something's wrong.

"Louis, I need to talk to you. Privately." She says, giving me a forced smile and a quiet "Excuse us" to the other lads.

"Y-yes..?" I hesitantly ask as soon as we were alone.

"What has Harry told you? I mean.. About where he lived before he moved in with me?"
"Uh... He told me the truth. He told me everything. About him going to prison and why..." I quietly say and stare into Anne's eyes. They remind me of Harry's.

"Okay.." She sighs. "He's awake... You can see him, but... There's also some others who want to see him too..." She states.

"W-who?" I ask.

"The Police."

-

A/N My ankle still fucking hurts.