Chapter 2 : Confession

Beep beep! Beep beep! Beep beep! Bee-SMACK!!!!

Being a grumpy person in the morning, Yuna literally almost smash her alarm clock into pieces.

"Why does school even exist......"the question which she ask herself every morning whenever there's school. And she falls back into her bed continue her slumber.

Ring ring! Ring ring! Ring *clicks*

"Who da hell are you to wake me up when I'm having my sweet dream with-" Yuna said grumpily to the phone after she picks it up.

"Your MOM, your highness." The voice of an middle aged woman replied in English.

"O-OKA-SAN?!?!?!?W-WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME EARLY IN THE MORNING????"

"To wake you up of course honey. If I didn't do that you might stay in the bed for the whole day and missed your first day of school. So who is the guy this time? The Tachibanana something..."

"It's Tachibana Makoto mom.... Have you been watching too much Minions?"

Mrs. Shirokawa giggles at her only daughter's reply "Honey you should stop 'having relationship' with an anime character and get a real boyfriend, if not I might never get a grandchild....*fake sobs*"

"Oka-san....I'm just a high school student...."

"Hahaha I'm just kiddin honey, you better start prepare for school or else you're gonna be late."

"Yes yes Empress Shirokawa-sama." Yuna replied lazily and starts preparing while holding her phone with her shoulder to her ear.

"Yuna."

"Yes?" She stopped what she's doing after hearing the serious tone from her mom.

"Do you really want to study at Yokuhana? Why not some better school like Shutoku? Shintarou is studying there right? He could take care of you as well."

"Oka-san, you know that I won't change my decision easily after I had decided it. I will tell you the reason someday..." The teen heard her mother sighed at the other end of the phone.

"Well good luck on the first day of school, love you honey~"

"Love you too..."

~The front gate of Yokuhana High School~

'Well here I am, the school that is definitely not my choice of school if it was two years ago.'

Yuna enters the gate, looking at the scenery around the campus. Well the school itself isn't that bad,it just didn't stood out among the other school in terms of academics, and they rarely participate in competitions which is the reason why the school is 'weak'. Actually, the school is good enough for a normal shoujo manga, well the only thing missing is the falling cherry blossom petals.....

*Let's just skip the part where she goes to the office cliché thingy since author-sama is a newbie which means she had no idea how to write that thing and straight to the classroom! Okay introduction to class is skipped too since she is too lazy(gets smacked)*

"Ne Shirokawa-san, I heard that you used to be from Teiko Middle School right?" A girl in the same class as Yuna came to her during a free period.

"Yeah, why?"

"Then are you close to the basketball club? Especially the Generation of Miracles? Since they had the same age as us."

Yuna wonders if she should be honest and tell the truth or hide the fact that she used to be close with all of them. Especially the fact that she used to date the captain.