Chapter 12 : Tricks

Yay~ I'm not dead yet~~o_o  I know I know... It's been 3 months since the last chapter.... I'm very very sorry for the HUGE DELAY T^T. My excuse? This~

 My excuse? This~

And yeah... I'm Cancer....

-----------------------------------------------

In the Yokuhana Highschool basketball court, due to the manager Chiharu Kohana and her crazy mind and sadistic character to her beloved team, the Yosen basketball team is here.

"H-hana-chan.... D-do you expect us to win those guys?" One of the members asked timidly.

"Nope!!! Not a single chance at all!!!!" The manager replied with an innocent smile.

"THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU INVITE THEM?!?!?!?"

The battle between the inexperienced Yokuhana and the shield of aegis Yosen... What? You actually expect them to score a single point? The score? You wouldn't want to know that depressing score difference....

"Why do we even come here for again?" The China exchange student in Yosen said in confusion.

"Atsushi, I did have some expectations in this school since your friend is here but...." Himuro smiled awkwardly at his partner.

The purple titan looked around the court as if looking for something or someone. His eyes stopped at a petite figure lying down on one of the benches. He walked towards the bench and saw the Yokuhana basketball team VIP but not member Shirokawa Yuna sleeping peacefully with earpiece in both of her ears.

The manager sat on the side of the bench and sighed "I tried to shake her and shout beside her ear but she still won't wake up." She dropped her head down feeling depressed.

Murasakibara squat down and pulled out one side of the earpiece, and whispered softly into her ear.

"Your blueberry cheesecake is here, Milady."

As if the sleeping curse has been broken, she sat straight up almost immediately. "Itadakimasu!!!!!" with both of her hands clapped together. Realizing there's no food in front of her, she looked around her surroundings noticing the stare from every single individual in the area. Her face heats up at the embarrassing scene she had just done.

"Sushi-chan!!!!!! Why did you do this to me?!??!?!?!?!" She tried scratching him like a cat but her hands couldn't reach him at all when the titan hold her head away with his long hands.

The other people around just stared at the two awkwardly and sweatdropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You guys woke me up for this?" An irk mark appeared on Yuna's head as she stand at the end of the court where the members of Yosen standing at different area inside the court like setting up a formation.

"Now now Shiro-chan~ Since they came all the way here, why don't you play a while and let them have some experience?" The Yokuhana manager tried to persuade the black haired girl with an awkward smile, trying not to anger the other team.

She sighed. Raising up her hand and points over the fourth wall where there's a nerdy girl wearing glasses on her iPad. "So you expect our beloved Author-sama that is still very inexperienced in writing could write a basketball scene when she had zero experience in the sport?" (Erein: E-eh?!?!?!?)

"Well you could just do some tricks..." Murasakibara said lazily while having a Pocky in his mouth.

"Do some tricks huh.... Okay....." She replied with a creepy smile and takes the ball from the manager beside her. All the Yokuhana members gulped as they knew something bad is gonna happen.

Yuna shoots the ball upwards, the ball leaving her fingertips gracefully, it flies up high at a high angle and slows down when it almost reached the rooftop.

"Isn't that...." "Midorima's...." "HIGH PROJECTILE THREE?!?!?!?" The whole court was shocked by how she could do the special move that belonged to the shooting guard of the Generation of Miracles.

"Wait... Isn't it kinda far away from the net?" Himuro said doubtfully when the ball reaches the top.

"Nope. It will definitely hit the target. Perfectly." She said confidently and snaps her fingers while looking at the ball.

The ball starts to drop down from it's highest point, the speed of the ball increasing due to the gravity of earth. The whole court had their focus on the falling orange object until....

"WATCH OUT ATSUSHI!!!!" -BAM!!!!!-

The ball hit onto the purple titan's face, snapping the Pocky on his mouth into pieces, the impact is so big that he falls onto the ground with blood trailing down from his nose.

"Payback for waking me up like that!!! Bleh!!!!" Yuna sticks her tongue out and walks out of the gym.

"Hana-chan.... Is Shirokawa-san used to be that...childish? I always thought she's the calm and collected type...." One of the members ask the manager.

"She used to be the cheerful type during middle school..." Murasakibara answered the question before the manager, wiping his bleeding nose. He shakes his Pocky box realizing it's empty. "I'm gonna get another box of Pocky...."

'At a situation like this he can still think about snacks?' That's what all of them though while the Kohana just casually hands him a box of unopened Pocky.

---------------------------------------------

It's been 3 months......PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!! Well I wrote until the "waking up" part at around January and then I fell sick for almost a whole month, I though I was gonna die that time. -_- And at the same time I had a part time job(Which I got even busier after I recovered). Right now I finally got the time to write this T^T.

I will TRY to update another chapter these days since I had more time...

Oh and I just realized I share the same birthday with Liu Wei LOL XD

Please comment, vote, and share this work if you think it's nice *winks*

~Erein-chan~