Chapter 26 : Destination (End)

Years and years has passed, life is still necessary to go on, the Generation of Miracles have all graduated from highschool, including Akashi Seijurou, who has a company to takeover. With the whole Akashi Corporation under his control, he barely has any time to rest.

The red head is in his car driving to his destination, the front seat is occupied, by a bouquet of flowers, a Ferrero rocher bouquet to be exact. He parked his car at a random parking spot, got off his car while taking the bouquet. Passer-by all around can't help but to stare at this young and handsome gentleman walking in slow and steady steps, towards the cemetery.

Walking up to a slope, he saw a figure in a distance. A female that's holding a white lily and placing it onto the tombstone, and just remained at there, staring at the grave. The side of red read's lips curled up slightly and he walked over to the person.

"I knew you would be right here, since you're not at your office, or picking up your phone." Akashi said as he approached the person, where the latter lift up her head and look at the red head.

"Jurou-chan? What are you doing here? Weren't you gonna be busy for the whole month?" Yuna was shocked when she saw Akashi who is supposedly busy with his responsibilities in his company as the president.

"Do I need a reason to see my girlfriend?" He raised his eyebrow with a smirk and handover the bouquet to the raven-haired female. She just giggled and accepted the bouquet, staring at it for a short period, then pull out one of the chocolates and place it beside the white lily. Her gaze remained at the name of the tombstone. "She likes chocolate a lot too."

"I bet someone that a certain person will definitely nag her for eating it." He replied which caused both of them chuckled. Yuna shift her gaze back to the photo of a girl that's on the tombstone.

"I wan't to stay here a little longer to talk with her, is that okay?" She squat down till she's at the same eye-level with the photo.

"Sure, I can wait." 'I wouldn't mind if the one I'm waiting for is you.' Akashi thought in his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both of them walked out of the cemetery to Akashi's car, and they encountered a familiar figure wearing a white doctor's coat carrying some flowers with him. They stopped their tracks when they got near each other.

"Hey there, Tarou-nii." Yuna took a glance at the flowers in Midorima's arms "Came here to visit her?"

The green-haired male only responded by nodding his head, then continue his walk to the cemetery without saying a word. Akashi stared at the back of his old teammate with sympathy, he squeeze the hand that's in his palm, which caused the owner of the hand to look at him. "What's wrong, Jurou-chan?"

Akashi caresses the hand with his thumb for comfort. "I just remembered the feeling of almost loving someone you really care." He then lifts up the hand and kissed it the back of the hand, which caused Yuna to pull her hand away and blushed.

"We're in public for f*** sake!!!!" Yuna cursed out of embarrassment and Akashi put his finger onto her lips to shut her up. "No cursing~" He smirked and proceed to open the door of the front passenger seat to let Yuna get into his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drive to their destination is slow and steady for the sake of safety, the two individuals within the car stayed quiet with the sound of the music player in the car being the only source of sound within the vehicle.

The car slowed down and stopped as it approaches the traffic lights that is currently showing the red light. Akashi glanced over to the passenger seat where Yuna is sleeping soundly.