Chapter 10 : Walk

I FINALLY UPDATED T^T

Sorry for procrastinating for so long (almost 2 weeks....) *kneels down begging for forgiveness*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Looks like my daughter hit it quite hard there, Akashi-kun."

The red haired captain looked up with his hand still holding his cheek where it got slapped. "I'm sorry that you had to witness such a scene, and it's fine to call me by my first name like you used to, Mrs Shirokawa." And he bowed down 90 degrees.

The women waved her hands casually. "Oh no oh no I can't do that~ My girl might get mad at me if I do that~"

The overprotective mother noticed the disappointment in the boy's eyes even though he tried to put up a poker face.(How? Magic~~*insert spongebob rainbow meme*)

"Aww don't look like that~ I once hoped that you could be my future son-in-law after Shintarou got brother-zoned by my idiotic daughter~" She took a peek at the red haired captain "Oh? You don't seem to look surprised at all~"

"The Midorima and Shirokawa family had such a close relationship, it's not a wonder if their son and daughter are put together." He replied in a calm yet confident voice.

"Since you are so observant, let me reward you with something."

Akashi raised his eyebrow with a questioned look.

"About our family's moving two years ago, Yuna could choose to stay here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now Yuna is walking on the street barefoot, with one of her hand holding her heels. She tried to walk as slow as possible to prevent her feet getting hurt by the rough floor. Her free hand went up to touch her pink lips. The lipgloss applied to her lips had wear off because of the kiss. Heat from the touch of two soft skins still lingers. And what scared her the most is, she actually missed this feeling.

Trying to get back to her sense, she continued to walk along the streets, until she noticed a familiar person at the end of the street. "W-what are you doing here Ahomine?!?!?"

The tanned teen replied with an annoyed expression "Well some idiot suddenly disappeared and worried her mother which cause the brother to spam phone calls to all of us just to find that idiot."

Yuna just stood there and sweatdropped. "I guess I kinda forgot?" She said apologetically.

Aomine sighed. He walked to Yuna's spot, turn around and squat down, ready to carry her.

"Huh?" The black haired girl just looked at the man in front with a confused look.

"What? Or do you prefer to be carried like a princess?" He turned his head around looking at the girl.

"Erm.... It's not like I bruised my leg or something, I'm just not comfortable wearing heels-"

"So you DO prefer being carried like a-"

"Stop stop I get it I get it geez....." She gave up and hop onto Aomine's back.

The two of them walked on the silent street, with cars passing by them occasionally. Since it's already late night, all of the stores are closed except some 24-hours convenient store. Yuna looked up to the sky, there isn't much stars that are visible since it's the city.

"Hey..."

"Hmm?"

"I saw him at the party. And....he kinda....kissed me by force."