Chapter 8 : Challenge

It's a normal Saturday where Yuna can just literally spend her whole morning on the bed doing nothing but sleep. After all the comfortable mattress is the strongest magnet for people like Yuna every morning. Even though the door bell has been ringing since five minutes ago but the girl didn't care, she just turns her body and pulled up her blanket over her head.

*DINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG.....* The person got impatient and starts spamming the door bell.

Yuna groaned as she gets up from her bed, stomp her way down the stairs and slams the door open, giving a shock to the visitor that standing at the front door.

"Who the hell gives you the permission to disturb my beauty sleep! It's freaking Saturday!!!!" She yelled at the visitor.

"I don't know about beauty but...nice hair though." Aomine smirks while looking at Yuna's grumpy look and bed hair.

Her usual silky long hair is all messed up and tangled in the worst way possible. "Urgh... That's why I hate long hair...." She complained while attempting to comb her hair using her fingers.

"Well sorry for the intrusion~" The tanned teen said while forcing his way into her house.

"Hey!!! I didn't even let you in Ahomine!!!"

"It's not the first time I barged in like this anyway. Now please ready up yourself." He said while yawning.

"Uuuurrrrggggghhhh!!!!!!!"

~~~~Time skip to basketball court~~~~

"Would you please explain why are we here right now?" She stared with an annoyed look at the blue haired teen that's facing her with his back, spinning a ball on his finger.

"Do I have to answer that question? Isn't it obvious?" He turned his head to the back raising his eyebrows looking at the shorter girl.

Yuna stayed silent with a dead panned face, clearly not entertained by her friend. "I'm outta here..." And she walks towards the exit.

"Oh no you don't." Aomine throws the ball to Yuna's direction and she smacks the ball back with the back of her hand. The ball flies pass Aomine coincidentally hitting the board and goes into the hoop. The tanned teen just smirks while picking up the ball. "Still got the skills huh?"

"That was TOTALLY unintentional." She replied while pouting. "And I'm still leaving ~"

"If you win me, I will sponsor your meal for the next 3 days." That's his last weapon to the money saving expert. The stingy girl jerks after hearing his offer, free meals for 3 days is a great temptation to her, she squints her eyes and turns her head facing the teen that is grinning as if he had successfully provoked her.

"Do you even have the money left after buying all those magazine under your bed?" She asked with a doubtful expression.

"Eh......" He is in lost of words and looked around the sky scratching his head as he didn't expect a counterattack from the girl.

"5 days...."

"Wait whut?!?!?" Aomine's moved his gaze from the sky to Yuna with a confused look.

"Extend it from 3 days to 5 days then challenge accepted." Yuna said with the pupils of her eyes turning into money symbol.

The ace of Touou sweatdropped at her negotiations, but quickly turns into a smirk. "Deal!"

~~~~30 minutes lateeeeer~~~~

"I'm done with this shyt!!!!" Yuna stopped playing and sit down in the middle of the court whining.

"Phew~ My wallet is save for now." Aomine let out a long sigh of relief, he couldn't imagine what kind of meal will the girl make him pay for 5 days if he actually lose.

Goodbye,Trust[Kuroko no Basuke Fanfiction] (Akashi X OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें