Chapter 5 : Knot

~The call between Midorima and Akashi~

"Shintarou, long time no see."

"It's rare for you to call me, Akashi."

"I'm gonna ask this straight, is Yuna back to Japan?"

"Don't even try to find her, it's obvious that she is avoiding you."

The other end stayed silent.

"All I can tell you is she did went to watch your match with Seirin, which you probably noticed."

"Thanks Shintarou, at least I can confirm it's her now..."

Midorima ended the call, not revealing anything more about his sister's whereabouts. Akashi stares at his phone even though the call ended long time ago. It really is HER, Shirokawa Yuna. The fact that she is avoiding him is heartbreaking, but what he did to her is even more unforgiving.

He stood up from seat, walking towards the student council office. It's time to do some investigation. "She is avoiding me doesn't mean I can't look for her right? Even a look of her is enough..."

~~~~~~The next schooling day for Yuna~~~~~~

Beep beep! Beep beep! Bee- SMACK!!!

If the alarm clock is alive, it would probably say 'ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME EVERY MORNING!' but it's not so Yuna didn't care. She checked her phone and it revealed a message from a person that definitely make her morning even worse.

Yunacchi ~~~ Good morning~~~ I'm gonna find you after my practice, so wait for me kay?
By the way even if you rejected me I still like you!!!
-Kise Ryouta

She spams the keyboard of her phone and sent a reply almost immediately with two simple words. 'Go die.' She throws her phone on the bed and starts packing up for school.

~~~ Class 1-A of Yokuhana High School ~~~

"Class, we're having a small quiz right now, now keep your notes and we will start as soon as possible." Everybody in the class starts to groan and complain about this sudden test, which is one of the reason they hate Chemistry classes.

"You look calm Shirokawa-san." The same girl that asked her to join the basketball club, Chiharu Kohana said as she looks at the new transfer student.

"There's no need to panic if you're well prepared, and chemistry is one of my best subjects."

"Is there even any subjects that you're bad at?" She asked in a amazed look.

"There are, subjects that doesn't have theories or formulas, like literature and history."

"I know right! Why do we even need to study history? We shouldn't be bind by the past, or else our future will be tangled by it too."

'We shouldn't be bind by the past.' 

Those words hit directly into her heart. She didn't want to be trapped, she wanted to be free from it. But she can't, the wound is too deep for her to ignore. She can't forget about it, she can't let it go.( I swear if you guys comment about Frozen I will f*cking kill you)

"Shirokawa-san, Chiharu-san, if you had the time to chit chat why don't you finish the quiz as soon as possible and chat after that?"

"Sumimasen, sensei." Both of them said.

*After class ends*

"Ne Shirokawa-san, why don't you come and visit the gym?"

"Chiharu-san, I got my own reasons why I don't want to join."