Chapter 15 : Meal

Well I'm very sorry for the poorly written chapter 14..... T^T

And here's another chapter when I should be studying for my test that's coming in a few days......

------------------------------------------------------------------

After facing the owner of the voice, she releases a long breath in relieve at the sight of someone familiar. "You, because of you my plans are in a mess right now.... What are you even doing at here? Come to get killed by me?"

"SO RUDE!!!!!" Kise responded while crying with crocodile tears. "At least I try to apologize.... I really didn't think about that you're still trying to avoid Akashi-chii...."

"That's why you're an idiot." She rolled her eyes at his excuses. "And that's why you will never get a girlfriend." She sighs and walks away from the blond idiot.

"Hey just because you rejected me doesn't mean that I'm not popular okay? I have lots of fans that want to date me!!" He pouted like a kid that lost a fight and crossed his arms on his chest.

Yuna tilted her head to Kise's direction "Those girls that just admire your looks and popularity doesn't count as a REAL girlfriend." She took out her phone, typing some keys and place it on her ear. "An idiot like you probably wouldn't understand anyway." She added while waiting for the other end to pick up the call.

"Can't you be just a little nicer to me Yuna-chii?" He fakes his cries while trying to hug the petite girl, too bad he ends up getting kicked in the stomach and rolled on the floor.... "Itaiiiiii....... Who are you calling anyway?"

"Your potential future girlfriend."

"REALLY?!?!?!" He stood up immediately with imaginary dog ears popped up on his head.

"Nope." She replied and saw Kise's dog ears became flat onto his head with disappointment, but she ignored him anyway.

"The number you have dialed is currently unavailable, please leave a message after the beep...." The other end of the phone switched into voice mail. Yuna frowned at her phone and tried again, but still the same pre-recorded voice.

'She didn't pick up her phone...... Is she busy? She hasn't shown up in yesterday's class too......'

She sighed and close the screen of her phone, she glances at the whining yellow puppy on the floor. "So how long are you gonna stay there curled up like a ball on the floor?"

Kise stopped his whining and look at Yuna, pointing at himself with a confused look. "Huh? You're talking to me?"

"I'm talking to the wall behind you and I'm gonna go to prepare my next match." She walks away after leaving that sarcastic remark.

"WAIT FOR ME YUNA-CHII~~~~~~~~~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiharu Kohana sits in the corner of her room, her legs folded up onto her chest, looking at her phone that's in silent mode lit up due to incoming calls from her friend. She just stares at her phone, but not picking it up. She hid her head onto her knees, trying to push away the memories of what happened two days ago.

In a high-class restaurant, table for two, a man and a girl having their meal in a quiet atmosphere, only the sound of utensils clashing can be heard. The man in suit started speaking and broke the silence. "It feels nice to be able to spend time with you like this again my dear."

Kohana can only smile weakly to her father, it's been awhile since the last time they could sit down peacefully like this. But she didn't give any other response other than a small nod.

"I heard you have been good friends with the daughter of the Shirokawa family recently, is it?" She stopped and look at her father with an expression that almost looked like a glare. "So?"

"You don't have to look at me like that, I was just trying to form a better relationship with your friend's family." The man replied in a monotone voice but it couldn't hide the small smirk forming on his face.

She puts down her utensils and sighs. "I thought that you might change after getting kicked out of the family, looks like I was wrong to think about that. Thanks for the meal." Then she takes her belongings preparing to leave.

The man didn't attempt to stop his daughter from leaving at all. "I was hoping that you will be the one that understands me in the family. After all you know that what I'm after, and you're fully aware of what I'm capable of."

"Really?" She suspiciously looked at her father while standing from her seat. Shifting her bag on her arms. "Then I will try to stop you."

"Let's just hope that nothing happens to the Akashi heir's little girlfriend then." He said while sipping his drink.

Her whole body jerked when she heard that, she spun around and shouted at her father. "Yuna-chan has nothing to do with the Akashi anymore!!!! Trying to get her doesn't help you at all!!!" She pants after finishing her sentence.

"I didn't recall saying that Miss Shirokawa is the girl."

"Ugh!!" She groaned and left the table.

At this moment she is regretting her choice of words on that day. "What can a high school girl like me do anyway......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now Yuna is sitting at one side of the table, waiting for her next opponent to arrive. Her whole body is stiff and her face is expressionless. If the few matches just now seem like thousand years has passed, this very match right now definitely feels like eternity.

"At last, it's the most anticipated match of the day!!! The National High School Shogi Competition Finals!!!!! The Unwavering Champion Akashi Seijurou versus The Unexpected Newcomer Shirokawa Yuna!!!!"

The emperor walk to the table with pride and sat down, his flaming red eyes staring softly at his opponent of the match. The Generation of Miracles came to watch the match, scattered all round in the audience area.

Yuna takes a deep breath and faces Akashi with eyes filled with determination. "As you requested, I'm here to fulfill the second wish."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 I felt guilty for those that are actually waiting for the updates but I gave them this kind of poorly written story instead......

And I should be studying......  

~Erein-chan~