Update/Notice/Announcement/Whatever...

I know it's been A LONG TIME since the last chapter update... Don't worry this book is not gonna discontinue or anything. I will TRY to finish this book.... I am in the middle of writing chapter 14, but I still can't really finish it and post it yet due to the following reasons:

-Study priorities. Despite my very poor writing.... I'm actually a university student now... Since my life as a university student started=no extra time T^T

-Change in the plot. There's like A LOT OF CHANGES from my original plot because I think the previous one is TOO CHEESY(well it's still cheesy now tho...) Let me be honest with you.... This was supposed to be a harem fanfiction.... Yeah....(that's why I put GOM X OC...) and I failed badly so now I just stick with a character at the ending of this story in my mind... Even after that, right now I had changed the plot of the ending AGAIN to a less shitty one(but possibly still shitty)....

Regarding the part where Akashi is supposed to be Oreshi...Since this plot is poorly planned from the start, I accidentally had Akashi to be Bokushi, most of the Akashis in other fanfics are Bokushi so I unconsciously interpreted him like that... Well I'm not gonna rewrite the whole thing so just assume it's a mix of the both of them T^T.(One of the reason for the major plot change)

You can assume that I'm still in hiatus, or just in VERY SLOW UPDATE mode. *I felt really guilty whenever I saw that I got a new follower/somebody added my book to their reading list in the notification....*

~Erein-chan~