Chapter 7 : Empress

Here's a slightly longer chapter(which you probably wouldn't even notice) to compensate for my slower updates~ =3=

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few days since the last incident, and Yuna just lives her life normally. She doesn't really care what happened to the copycat after that. As long as the other two doesn't get into any trouble like going to jail, she is okay with it.

"See you tomorrow Hana-chan!" She bid farewell to her first friend in the school. She is now more open to the girl right now. Even though she still refuse to join the club, but now she is willing to some little advice to the manager.

After witnessing Shirokawa Yuna leaving the school, a man starts to follow the black haired girl. She seem to be walking without worries, casually taking out her phone and types something then proceed to a supermarket.

The man waits near the entrance until the girl exits with a bag seems to be filled with groceries. Strolling across a few streets and Yuna takes a turn into a small alley. The stalker walked into the alley and when he reach the branch in the alley, a cutter flies out and stabs onto the wall like a shuriken, merely an inch away from cutting his face.

"Why are you following me? I never knew you would actually become a stalker." Yuna glares at the man.

"I would be disappointed if you didn't notice me." The man smirks and revealed himself to the girl. "A cutter huh? Isn't it kinda dangerous for a girl to have something like that?"

"Says the one that always bring scissors, and if you look carefully, the price tag is still there, Akashi-kun." She replied sarcastically at the crimson haired teen.

He twitched at how his ex address him. Well what can he expect? He himself is the very reason that the girl right in front now is his EX-GIRLFRIEND.

"So what does the mighty Akashi Seijuro wanted so much to actually stalk me?" She crossed her arm in front her chest and lean on the wall.

"To see you." He said it straight forward.

"You saw me now right? Then I shall leave." Yuna tries to get through Akashi, but got stopped when she got grabbed by the wrist.

"Now what? Akashi-kun." She faces the emperor with a sharp look.

"Move to Kyoto with me."

"You don't have the right to command me mister."

"Yes I do, I'm absolute after all."

She sighed, trying to free her hand from his grip by herself is not a solution. "Akashi-kun, I'm not your girlfriend anymore. Now let go of me." She said softly with a annoyed tone.

"Did either of us ever said the word 'break up'?" 

"It's mutual understanding."

"Well I clearly didn't understand so it's not valid." 

"Stop being so stubborn." 

"I'm fine being the stubborn one."

Akashi then drags the struggling Yuna out of the alley and a familiar figure blocks their path. "Let go of her." Aomine said with a stern face, trying to release Yuna from the emperor's grip.

"..."

The surrounding atmosphere became tensed as both sides didn't intend to let go.

.

.

"Dai-chan!!! We're supposed to find Yun- Oh there you are Yuna-chan!! EH AKASHI-KUN?!?!"

~~~~Earlier~~~~