Chapter 14 : Trouble

Anybody here still reading this shytty fanfic of mine? Anybody actually still waiting for the next chapter?T^T

P/S:This might be the worst chapter that I have written o_o(Since half of it is written before I "went missing" and the other half is when I decided to have a major change in the plot....)

 You're probably tired of me apologizing in every freaking chapter so let's just start reading...... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Yokuhana Highschool rooftop, a spot where every main characters in an anime had their recess, Shirokawa Yuna and Chiharu Kohana sat down together at the corner side by side, one reading Shogi strategies while another holding an untouched bento. The reader peeks at the manager and puts down her book, realizing her friend not touching her food at all.

"What's the matter? No appetite? That day of the month?" She asked while drinking her orange juice. Kohana stared at her bento for awhile, and slowly opened her mouth. "Daddy issues."

"PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT!!!!!*cough cough* WAIT WHUT?!?!?!?" She sprayed all the juices from her mouth like a water pump when she heard the two words her friend replied.

"Exactly what you heard..." Kohana sighs, closing her bento since she's not gonna eat it anyway.

Yuna stared awkwardly at her friend. "Eh.... Hana-chan, if you ever wanna find someone to talk, I'm here okay?" clear blue eyes filled with worries as she said that.

The girl shakes her head." It's okay, it's nothing serious by the way." She looks at her watch realizing recess time is almost up. "Time to go back to class~Shiro-chan~" she stands up and look back to her friend with a cheerful smile, as if the talk just now had never happened.

Yuna smiles back but the frown still remains on her eyebrows. "Go ahead without me, I need to return the book to the library first." She brings up the book and waves it at her friend, showing the evidence that proves her need to separate with the manager.

"Okays." Kohana picks up her untouched bento and leaves the rooftop. After making sure that her friend went down stairs far away from her, she took out her phone and enters a phone number she is most familiar with. Even though she doesn't like people to invade another person's privacy, she sighs at herself that she is doing the same thing, curious to know what's bothering her first friend in this school. After all, she did remember that not long ago, a topic about the disputes within certain families is discussed on the dining table.

"Hello dear? It's odd for you call at this time, not that you would call me willingly hehe... Shouldn't you be in class now young lady?" A mature lady's voice is heard from the other end of the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Mean while in the GOM Chatroom- (A/N: Please don't laugh at their names... I ran out of ideas....)

KopyKat_Kise: YUNA-CHII~~~~ GOOD LUCK IN THE SHOGI COMPETITION~~~~ \( ^o^ )/

PinkMoon: Ki-chan...... How did you find out? (o _ o )

Midorima_Shintarou: Prepared to get chased by knives Kise.

KopyKat_Kise: Huh?

SushiSushi: Good luck Yuna-chin.... and RIP Kise-Chin....

KopyKat_Kise: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!WHY AM I GONNA DIE?!??!?!

CrimsonEmperor: I appreciate the information you provide regarding Yuna, Kise.

KopyKat_Kise: Oh......

NightShadow: You're an idiot Kise-kun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuna's hands tremble, resisting the urge to throw her phone into pieces after reading the messages in the chatroom. The plan of trying to lose the match before encountering Akashi so he wouldn't noticed her entry in the competition, is completely ruined by that blond idiot. Now that the emperor knows about it, it will be almost impossible to avoid him. 

The phone in her trembling hands vibrates indicating an incoming call which she picks up immediately, "Hello-" "YUNA-CHII I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT-" "I will definitely kill you after I'm done with this so you better prepare." "WAIT LET ME EXPLAI-" *Beep~*

The black haired girl ends the call before the blond could explain himself, getting more irritated after hearing the idiot's voice. She places the phone back into her pocket, walking back to her classroom with the school bell ringing in the background, her hand still holding the book that she was supposed to return to the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time flies and the day came, the competition......

Akashi dressed up in his traditional clothing, sipping his cup of green tea in a room set up just for him. What's surprising is the fact that Midorima is in the room too, holding his lucky item of the day, a shoujo manga...... "Akashi, may I know why do you even call me here?" He asked while adjusting his glasses with his taped fingers.

"Nothing much, just that it's been awhile since we can meet up like this." He gently places his cup onto the table without making a sound.

"Really? Not to make sure that I couldn't help Yuna to escape?" He stared at the red head suspiciously.

"Oh she wouldn't do that, I made sure that she wouldn't do it." He smiled gently at the thought of it and Midorima felt a chilled feeling to his bones. He took out his phone and checked the sent message, a light smile formed on his face as he imagines the reactions of the receiver.

You promised me 3 wishes during middle school, it's time to fulfil the second one, meet me at the final of the competition.

-Akashi Seijurou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The receiver of the message stared silently at her phone. The deadpanned look on her face expressed her annoyance from the request in the text. "What 3 wishes...... Don't say it as if you really care about it......" She slips her phone back into her pocket and gives out a long breath. "The first promise didn't even get to happen and it's your fault......"

"Who's fault?"

She spun her head around almost immediately to face the owner of the voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm dying..... Please send help......<Having test in a few days

~Erein-chan~